Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Nobby-W Nobby-W Nooo. I refuse to click on that and soil my ears by listening to it. There are lines, and that is one I will not cross. No thank you. (shudder)

But you'll miss out on the freestyle rap they inserted in the middle of the song....

(not even joking)

Last edited:
But you'll miss out on the freestyle rap they inserted in the middle of the song....

(not even joking)
Fuck, you got me to watch it. Attitude Breakdown my ass.

Edit: Damn it! Nobby-W Nobby-W Are you kidding me? I watched all of those. WTF man. It's like a trainwreck, you can't help yourself once you click em. Damn... wanders off muttering to himself.

Last edited:
Fuck, you got me to watch it. Attitude Breakdown my ass.

Edit: Damn it! Nobby-W Nobby-W Are you kidding me? I watched all of those. WTF man. It's like a trainwreck, you can't help yourself once you click em. Damn... wanders off muttering to himself.

It's not Weird Al, but they're glorious in their terrible cheesiness, and they're remarkably well put together. There's a whole YT channel of them,

I'm pretty sure I've actually seen the Lederhosen video in its entirety on a Clive James show once.

Last edited:
Hmm, this got me thinking. Neither of the grocery stores I go to ever have music playing when I'm there. Should I feel cheated?

You should consider yourself lucky

Then you can take a pop song and turn it into pure Nightmare Fuel.

This is the kind of thing you find during a Delta Green investigation.

Oh, yeah, I remember leg warmers
iu

As a younger Xer (born in 74), Kolchak was before my time. But I am so into him now it's not even funny.

The movies and shows should be streaming all damn day long.

View attachment 43493

I watched Kolchak as a kid and was born in 75.' But I got early exposure to horror films because of my older brothers and night owl family in general. The Nightstalker was a staple of late night TV in the 80s.

I watched Kolchak as a kid and was born in 75.' But I got early exposure to horror films because of my older brothers and night owl family in general. The Nightstalker was a staple of late night TV in the 80s.

I have no memory of it. I think I first heard about Kolchak on the VH1 documentary "I Love the 70s" back in the early 2000s. It wasn't until I got back into horror RPGs this past year and one of my fellow GMs/players recommended it. The episodes are almost exactly like how our sessions go.

One cool experiment would be to turn every episode into a mini-adventure module.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back