Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Sugar is in most American peanut butter. Pretty much any peanut butter that you don't have to stir before using.
It’s somewhat hard to find, but not too bad. There are options for sugarless peanut butter, and my local WinCo has a peanut butter grinder in the bulk section. We are pretty die hard around no sugar peanut butter.

Sugar in higher quantities than Europe is a known thing here. We have a lot of expats from Europe in our community and it's a common complaint. Where can I find X without sugar added?!?!?

My bad it was either Chocolate, Cinnamon or Banana flavored peanut butter.
*Clutches pearls*

Gasp!

Fun fact 3: The outfit that makes Skippy corn flakes also makes Marmite, although it tastes perceptibly different from the Pommy Marmite. After the 2010 Christchurch earthquake, the factory was out of commission for quite a while, leading to the great Marmite crisis. They also make peanut butter, but they do that in a factory in Australia that wasn't affected by the earthquake.
I remember Marmageddon. I had a jar in the cupboard that I rationed out over months while it got drier and drier. Dark times.

"You can eat Promite," they said. "You can eat Ourmate. There are plenty of salty breakfast spread substitutes from Australia." They didn't know, man.

I find that the gentle prodding of an apostrophe before the M has a salutary indexing effect. So, 'Merkan, or perhaps more properly, 'Merican.

Katanas are cooler than girlfriends?
Well ...
  • A katana won't steal all the blankets off you.
  • A katana won't say they aren't hungry and then eat half of your meal.
  • A katana won't ask loaded questions about whether something makes her look fat.
  • A katana won't make you sleep on the couch if you forget your anniversary.
So I guess there's that.

Well ...
  • A katana won't steal all the blankets off you.
  • A katana won't say they aren't hungry and then eat half of your meal.
  • A katana won't ask loaded questions about whether something makes her look fat.
  • A katana won't make you sleep on the couch if you forget your anniversary.
So I guess there's that.
Yeah but can a katana scrub your back in the shower?

Sugar in higher quantities than Europe is a known thing here. We have a lot of expats from Europe in our community and it's a common complaint. Where can I find X without sugar added?!?!?
Yeah, adding sugar to everything is insane:shock:!
I had to come back to this cause I had to say this: If you have never grilled a pbj like you would a grilled cheese, you need to. It is amazing.
Daughter did that once, thanks to YouTube shorts...

The results got a mixed approval rating:shade:.

Yeah, adding sugar to everything is insane:shock:!

Daughter did that once, thanks to YouTube shorts...

The results got a mixed approval rating:shade:.
I found to my cost the first time I did something like this that the combination of jam (jelly is clearly for our cousins across the water!) and peanut butter, heated just a little too much, is basically napalm for the mouth.

We had scary everything when I was a kid.

And the trauma echoes through the culture to this day.

XnbMEcN.jpg

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back