Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
What was the one that was pre-Surge that really emphasized it was all sugar and caffeine? It wasn't around long.

I think? It rings a bell at least. Looking up online, the lightning bolt part of the branding seems familiar. I seem to recall that bit.
It was the first drink I recall being targeted as an energy style drink. Lots of caffeine. Lots of sugar. Long before RedBull. The thing was it tasted like ass and had enough caffeine at the time I got jittery and headaches.

The only one I miss is Crystal Pepsi. I really liked the taste and texture.

It was the first drink I recall being targeted as an energy style drink. Lots of caffeine. Lots of sugar. Long before RedBull. The thing was it tasted like ass and had enough caffeine at the time I got jittery and headaches.
I liked the grape flavored Jolt I had around the turn of the century. Never saw it again though. Did kind of wonder why they made it clear.

The only thing I remember about Jolt, other than it being nasty, was that the bottles always seemed to be sticky, like the bottling machine spilled the Jolt all over the bottles as it filled them. I always drank Mountain Dew to get my caffeine kick.

I saw the title before the pic loaded and I was hoping it was a kneeboard.

um, nope, never saw that before. I turned it off after the 12th "whut" ...I assume I'm not missing anything

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back