Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
What if I have my shirt tied around my head to keep off the sun and a pair of Crocs on my hands because I'm a weirdo? Is a letter or spirit of the law kind of deal?
No you have to (makes air quotes with fingers) "wear them in a normal fashion". :tongue:

So related to this my dad came over with a box he found in the garage. It contained
1) my old D&D action figures (barbarian, wizard, dwarf -leg, and some evil snake paladin)
2) various star wars action figures,
3)Muppets Lunch Box
4) Star Wars Bubble gum trading cards
5) my old Space, Police & Castle Legos.
6) hot wheels in various states of decay.
7) Stamps from a brief flirtation with stamp collecting in the mid 70s.
8) X Men John Byrne large Pins.
9) various key chains, knives, junk

I'm having fun sorting the Legos to see which sets I can rebuild with the pieces I have.

So related to this my dad came over with a box he found in the garage. It contained
1) my old D&D action figures (barbarian, wizard, dwarf -leg, and some evil snake paladin)
2) various star wars action figures,
3)Muppets Lunch Box
4) Star Wars Bubble gum trading cards
5) my old Space, Police & Castle Legos.
6) hot wheels in various states of decay.
7) Stamps from a brief flirtation with stamp collecting in the mid 70s.
8) X Men John Byrne large Pins.
9) various key chains, knives, junk

I'm having fun sorting the Legos to see which sets I can rebuild with the pieces I have.
I forgot it also had the Outdoor sports van, tv station camera and various action figures for Adventure People. Also AJ Foyt driver in the same scale as the Adventure People.

Wait a minute...Sonic released on the Genesis in 1991...it didn't get a DOS port until 99! And it didn't look anywhere near that good in the port, even with the crappy scan quality.

Plus, that's a Genesis controller badly edited in under that kid's keyboard hands! But the game is playing on his PC monitor!

THIS COVER IS NOTHING BUT LIES!

I've never actually seen Two Girls, One Cup. When I first heard about I was like Meh, Not into scat.

Never personally seen it or Goatse either. Got tricked into Tubgirl from a link on an RPGnet review, and that was enough to make me lose my lunch.

Never personally seen it or Goatse either. Got tricked into Tubgirl from a link on an RPGnet review, and that was enough to make me lose my lunch.

I remember seeing Goatse back in the 1990s or so when it was the rickroll of its day. Pretty sure I've seen Tubgirl at some point as well, although I can't remember when.

If I remember right, the Tubgirl link was in a FATAL review? It got me too, but the shock image was so absurd to me, even after Goatse, it took a moment for the image to set in, cushioning my sanity and giving me time to close it.

I am lucky and have never viewed any of those gross Internet rickrolls but I am aware of them.

If you're a media history buff, you know exactly how big a deal this rediscovered episode is:

Couldn't find it for a while, but I finally rediscovered the exact quote of Orson Welles talking about playing Unicron in the Transformers movie:

"You know what I did this morning? I played the voice of a toy. Some terrible robot toys from Japan that changed from one thing to another. The Japanese have funded a full-length animated cartoon about the doings of these toys, which is all bad outer-space stuff. I play a planet. I menace somebody called Something-or-other. Then I'm destroyed. My plan to destroy Whoever-it-is is thwarted and I tear myself apart on the screen."

xM0yIUX.jpg

Honestly? Goatse's just kinda funny. It's super softball, unless you're really so terrorized by seeing some dude's ass.

Couldn't find it for a while, but I finally rediscovered the exact quote of Orson Welles talking about playing Unicron in the Transformers movie:

"You know what I did this morning? I played the voice of a toy. Some terrible robot toys from Japan that changed from one thing to another. The Japanese have funded a full-length animated cartoon about the doings of these toys, which is all bad outer-space stuff. I play a planet. I menace somebody called Something-or-other. Then I'm destroyed. My plan to destroy Whoever-it-is is thwarted and I tear myself apart on the screen."

xM0yIUX.jpg

Y'know, all those complaints from actors about genre films have always just read to me as "I cannot be bothered to read the script."

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back