Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Well now I've seen all three. Probably shouldn't have but I was 2/3 and felt I should know my memes.

And from the Boaty McBoatface desk, back in the day Goatse made it into the finals of an alternative 2012 Olympics logo competition run by the BBC.

goatseolympics.jpg

Best NFT ever. Beats a monkey anyday!

I'd never heard of queasy bake but I remember garbage pail kids and various things to make wriggly bugs, some of which might have been edible. Plus gummy worms and kits to make food that looks like dirt with worms and bugs.

Based on the ads at the time, the way to be cool was to gross out girls with stuff like this. And now there are all these incels running around...
Maybe but I remember the commercials for that making the snacks look pretty damn good.

We still had a fair amount of 60s hand-me-down stuff in my family's house in the 80s, though it was replaced over time.

Heck, my parents still have some 70s furniture that they got when they were young. It helps that it was much better constructed compared to what came later.

My mom drove a Buick. I think it was a 74 Buick LeSabre. It had a quad stereo with 8-track player. She had the thing until she got a 87 Mercury Cougar to replace it.

Therefore, for a decent chunk of the 80s, I remember this piece of tech.

View attachment 51535
8 tracks were sweet! I remember listening to ABBA on my sister's radio w/8track player.

There's a TV show, though, and it's pretty awesome, unless you're just really attached to Christopher Lambert.

I thought it was great at the time, but a couple years ago I tried to revisit it and...well, for a show about Immortals it really shows it's age...

I thought it was great at the time, but a couple years ago I tried to revisit it and...well, for a show about Immortals it really shows it's age...
I liked it in the aughts. I'll have to rewatch. I'd reckon that later seasons are better than earlier, tho. That's pretty typical :tongue:

I liked it in the aughts. I'll have to rewatch. I'd reckon that later seasons are better than earlier, tho. That's pretty typical :tongue:

When was watching as it originally aired, I recall it got really good around the time of the introduction of Methos - maybe 3rd/4th season? - and was pretty strong up until right before the last season.

reminds me, I haven't seen Forever Knight since that same time period.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back