The Comedy Thread: What tickles your fancy?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I laughed so hard at some of the skits I was in actual pain.

This popped up on my youtube feed a few weeks ago and I pretty much watch it once a day. Find it hysterical. The puppetry is brilliant...

Goose!

Its from the continuity programming of CBBC in the UK.

Nikki Glaser's dudebro voice always manages to make me laugh out loud.

Hari Kondabalu just dropped his new standup special on his Youtube Channel. It's free, and so far, it's been a blast. Saw him last year. He also has a special on Netflix worth checking out:

Last night I went and saw Jo Koy at the Moda Center here in Portland with some friends. He got a lot more raunchy than usual, but still had me in tears from laughing so much. He announced that he just signed a deal for 2 more specials with Netflix, and there's a good chance he might film one in Portland (and if so, I'm going to do my best to attend it).

Also, Lewis Black dropped a new special on his Youtube channel last week. It's free, and if you like Lewis Black, you'll enjoy it. I watched it Thursday, and definitely enjoyed it. Sadly, you can't link it of Youtube. It's called "Tragically, I Need You" if you want to look for it

I always laugh when I think about this skit, but its also got a real philosophical angle to it as well. What goes around, comes around...

The GOAT:

Last night my friend and I went to see Cristela Alonzo at Helium in Portland. My friend had never seen any of her specials, etc, so he had no idea what to expect. He was laughing his ass off her whole set, and asked me about her Netflix specials on the way home.

She put on a great show; I think it was better than her two Netflix specials myself.

Ronny Chieng is coming back to town, but it's one of my 12 hour work days, so I might have to skip it (as I only have so much PTO, and I need 44 hours for stuff in October/November I need time off for). Taylor Tomlinson and Jiayong Summers are both coming (they're playing a day apart), but again, not sure I can do either one.

I am going to see Sebastian Maniscalco in November, which should be a lot of fun. I think after Fluffy, he's my favorite comic

Just finished watching Steve Trevino's new Netflix special. I really like like his material

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back