The Cosplay Thread ("She Looks Very Healthy" Warning)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
51807670679_f9d0db7901_o.jpg

51808038840_c6286a0424_o.jpg

51806353987_29c4e07b55_o.jpg

51807309596_ef5180a95f_o.jpg

51808038810_04625657c2_o.jpg

51807309576_58cc21cbb9_o.jpg

I dunno, Body Paint always elicits an "Uncanny Valley"-effect on my libido.

Probably because I used to do it for pay, so I just remember the smells and the powders
I’ve heard similar from friends who were into competitive bodybuilding and physique shows.

Reading your comments again reminds me of what the folks who had a side hustle of applying spray-on tans to competitors pre-show must have endured.

I’ve heard similar from friends who were into competitive bodybuilding and physique shows.

Reading your comments again reminds me of what the folks who had a side hustle of applying spray-on tans to competitors pre-show must have endured.
Sharing an enclosed space with big guys on high-protein diets.

Sharing an enclosed space with big guys on high-protein diets.
Women, actually. Strange as it may sound, I’ve never known a guy who was into bodybuilding or physique competitions, just women.

I did know a woman who competed that married a male bodybuilder, but I never met him. He made her stop talking to me after they got married, as he apparently felt my Herbie the Fat Fury physique would lure her away from him.

Women, actually. Strange as it may sound, I’ve never known a guy who was into bodybuilding or physique competitions, just women.

I did know a woman who competed that married a male bodybuilder, but I never met him. He made her stop talking to me after they got married, as he apparently felt my Herbie the Fat Fury physique would lure her away from him.
My childhood friend who died last year was a bodybuilder. He was just about ready to compete when he died.
The other bodybuilder I knew was a server at a pub I frequented.

The bottom one is an odd body shape. Photoshop or silicone?
A properly sized bra would help. The one she has on gives the illusion one boob is bigger than the other. And I can't see where it is giving her any back support. She needs to see someone about how to select bras or she's going to be facing back problems later in life.

A properly sized bra would help. The one she has on gives the illusion one boob is bigger than the other. And I can't see where it is giving her any back support. She needs to see someone about how to select bras or she's going to be facing back problems later in life.
Pretty sure she picked this one for sex appeal rather than day to day load bearing.

I thought it was really sad, but I wasn't going to be the one to call him out for his ... efforts.
I don't know how much or in what capacity Mr. USA is personally responsible for his outfit, but it's not that it looks shoddy or anything like that. I mean, you could even make the case that a superhero outfit is an American "national costume" (personally I would have gone for either a cowboy or some kind of stylized business suit), but even so it should have been something more generic. Tying it to a specific character IP, even Superman, just kind makes the whole thing . . . as you said, sad.

I thought it was really sad, but I wasn't going to be the one to call him out for his ... efforts.
Like, Superman wouldn't even be in my top ten choices. Before I showed her the picture I asked my young wife what her choice of costume would be to represent America. Before I could even finish my sentence she replied "Uncle Sam!"

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back