The Cosplay Thread ("She Looks Very Healthy" Warning)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Two parts to this one:

First is the link to my Cosplay Pinterest Board that show techniques on how to do Cosplay. I started up doing cosplay and it sort of fell to the wayside (with the pandemic burying it completely). Still a lot of useful stuff if you want to do it. (Oh and useful for Larping too - which is how this mess got started.)

I had mostly forgotten about the board until I found something (a video) to post to it. Then realized I should post that link and the video here. So here you are:

MoonHunter's Cosplay Goals

ultramantiga-ultraman-02_583913_20190823102549.jpg

my_daughter_dressed_in_an_ultraman_costume__by_petshop00_d5zm6l4-fullview.jpg

d2kbf6g-0387f651-b1d6-49b1-bc1e-e8ae7fe459c8.jpg
5miqw72hy0w31.jpg

I actually wanted to make a variation on Ribut (blue bits and a member of Galactic Rescue Force) or Great (The Australian one with the Lycra bodysuit), rather than First Ultraman. But things just keep becoming complicated...

THIS IS C2E2 CHICAGO COMIC CON 2022 BEST COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO CHAMPIONS AX BEST COSTUMES ANIME EXPO

DRAGON CON 2022 - 4K COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO - BEST OF 2022 COSPLAY - ATLANTA PARTY CON COMIC CON

70cca2925d5482b1c1aadeca50414f8d.jpg

The Clairvoyant, from the Iron Maiden: Legacy Of The Beast comic book.

As my late dad would say, "Bloomin' 'eck!"

How are they going to do that on my own computer? I don't do anything on my work computer but work. I just slide down the desk to engage in anything else.
But while you do that you won't be doing anything on your work computer.

But while you do that you won't be doing anything on your work computer.
That is incorrect- compiling models and code takes time and the machine is pretty much unusable while it's going on. And it's also expected that you won't be doing stuff 100% of the time- they even bake that into the time spent.

That is incorrect- compiling models and code takes time and the machine is pretty much unusable while it's going on. And it's also expected that you won't be doing stuff 100% of the time- they even bake that into the time spent.
I'll believe you if you say so. I have no experience with this myself. When many people were working from home due to Covid it said on the news that their activity was being remote-tracked by their employer in some cases.

I'll believe you if you say so. I have no experience with this myself. When many people were working from home due to Covid it said on the news that their activity was being remote-tracked by their employer in some cases.
I think it's different for developers. Hell, I spend 22.5 hours per week by the Viva statistics they started releasing in meetings. Right now, as I'm typing this, I have my headphones on listening to someone droning while I'm on my personal machine typing this message. Micromanaging only works for drone jobs.

It was happening at some companies well before the pandemic. I remember when I was working for GE Healthcare 6ish years ago, our QA lead turned in his notice. At the beginning of this last week, this guy from corporate IT come to me and my lead and asks us to review his activity to make sure he wasn't stealing any code. Hands us this document that was every keystroke and mouse click the guy had made the last month. That was a disturbing eye opener. I was very careful about what I did on my company laptop after that, knowing that they had a keylogger on there.

I think it's different for developers. Hell, I spend 22.5 hours per week by the Viva statistics they started releasing in meetings. Right now, as I'm typing this, I have my headphones on listening to someone droning while I'm on my personal machine typing this message. Micromanaging only works for drone jobs.
It generally doesn't even work well for those.

MEGACON ORLANDO 2021 COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO | Chicka Lovestacos |

FANIME CON 2022 - 4K COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO - BEST OF 2022 COSPLAY NORCAL ANIME - COSPLAY HIGHLIGHTS

SUPERCON MIAMI 2021 COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO | Chicka lovestacos |

(10 minute) with a small Deadpool warning.

THIS IS ANIME EXPO 2022 BEST COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO AX 2022 LOS ANGELES COMIC CON 2022 BEST COSTUMES

WELCOME TO KATSUCON 2022 COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO: ANIME COMIC CON VLOG NATIONAL HARBOR MARYLAND GAYLORD

Based on all the background passers by, I see Fat Thor is still the most popular cosplay. They don’t even dye their hair. Sloppy.

Emerald City Comic Con 2022 - Cosplay Music Video - ECCC 2022

DOKOMI 2021 IN DÜSSELDORF, Germanys biggest Anime Convention | Cosplay Music Video | CMV

Last edited:
This is a collection of great cosplay videos by Mineralblu, a person/team that is known for great cosplay videos. This is a series, so if it starts to run, it will go through 25 related videos (and a couple might already of been posted in this thread before).

You know, a few years ago the climate was hinting at a future without sassy characters in video games, cartoons and comics.

Cosplayers said HELL NAW!

This is the best cosplay Japan Expo 2022
They are not kidding. The Japanese fans are serious about their cosplay game

Anime Expo 2022 Cosplay Music Video 8K HDR

Fanime 2022 Cosplay Montage 4K

Last edited:

Anime Expo 2022 Cosplay Music Video 8K HDR

Fanime 2022 Cosplay Montage 4K

M MoonHunter Are you sure you still got a life? :wink:
MoonHunter's spectrum talents include speed intake of information, a pattern memory, and a need for a degree of organization. Thus I see, I remember, and find similar with a mosaic pattern. And because of my youtube feeds, I have a number of cosplays show up. Because of that and general fandom associations, it seems to show up in other feeds of mine. So really it is only a few minutes. The artistic composition takes longer.

But to answer your question, "This is my life."

Normally, I won't post old cosplay material, but these are nice one pre-pandemic. And finding pandemic era cosplay has been tough.

WONDERCON 2018 COSPLAY

The HUGE DRAGON CON 2020 video

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back