The Cosplay Thread ("She Looks Very Healthy" Warning)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I'd be pissed if I was a heterosexual woman. Most of the female cosplayers have gotten into amazing shape to mimic their characters, where most guys look like you stuck $1000 bucks of Hot Toys pieces into a potato.
Well, most of the female cosplayers are wearing costumes sized for action figures.

Not that I'm complaining, mind. :sweat:

I'd be pissed if I was a heterosexual woman. Most of the female cosplayers have gotten into amazing shape to mimic their characters, where most guys look like you stuck $1000 bucks of Hot Toys pieces into a potato.
Stop body shaming me! (Grabs his Xtra large bad of Doritos and goes to town on them)

IT’S FAN EXPO DALLAS 2021 DALLAS COSPLAYERS CLUB PART I FT. WHOISJILLEA - DIRECTOR’S CUT CMV

IT’S FAN EXPO DALLAS 2021 DALLAS COSPLAYERS CLUB PART II - DIRECTOR’S CUT CMV

THIS IS C2E2 CHICAGO COMIC CON 2020 BEST COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO ANIME FUN CMV BEST COSTUMES COMPILATION

Otakon 2022 Cosplay Music Video 8K HDR

ANIME CENTRAL 2022 - 4K COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO

ANIME CENTRAL 2022 | 4K COSPLAY HIGHLIGHTS | CHICAGO ANIME CON

[h3][/h3]

I have too many of these, I am just going to post them up every day. If you all have a non-video, please post them.

These are three that I have found that are really worth the time....

Long Beach Comic Con 2020 - Awesome cosplay!!!

It is very high level, almost better than LA Wondercon... at least what was caught on film.

Dragoncon 2022 - Cosplay Music Video

This is a really well done video, so yes... we have a lot of Dragoncon this year... but okay here it is.

100 Characters Who Are Impossible To Cosplay But Fans Still Pulled Off - Epic Cosplay builds 2019

I am trying not to pull old videos up, but DANG!!!

THIS IS GREATER AUSTIN COMIC CON 2022 TEXAS BEST COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO BEST COSTUMES GOTRAX GMAX ULTRA

ALA Anime Los Angeles 2022 Cosplay Music Video - 4K

Today is something different - Halloween. Ten days early, but what the heck. Most of these outfits are purchasable, but some are just fans. And its a trade show too, so some things for decoration.

TransWorld 2022 Halloween & Attractions Trade Show - Horror Props, Halloween Decor and MORE!!! 4K

TransWorld 2022 (Day 2) Halloween & Attractions Trade Show - Horror Props, Halloween Decor and MORE!!! 4K

Transworld is a lot of fun. I went there a couple of years ago and spent days wandering around, looking at all the cool stuff.

THIS IS HOLIDAY MATSURI 2021 HOLMAT CMV BEST COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO FLORIDA ANIME COMIC CON COSTUMES

MCM Comic Con London May 2022

These are some nicer ones in the covid lockdown period. They are all short.

StocktonCon Summer 2021 - Cosplay Music Video - Vol. 15

Stockton is a little small in this world, but we are giving them a shout out.

Anime Expo 2019 Cosplay Music Video

From a different group with different outfits...

Last edited:
300 Epic Marvel Costumes That Take Cosplay To The Next Level - Marvel Cosplay Music Video 2022
These are from multiple cons, some of which I have posted and other not.

ROSE CITY COMIC CON 2021 COSPLAY HIGHLIGHTS CMV

Portland seems to rock cosplay.

MEGACON 2022 COSPLAY CINEMATIC!

【4K】Singapore Cosplay Club Show | Sep 2022
These people are serious...

THIS IS FAN EXPO CANADA COMIC CON 2019 TORONTO BEST COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO BEST COSTUMES ANIME CMV

MCM London Comic Con 2022 - Cosplay Music Video Showcase |4K HDR|

San Diego Comic Con 2022 - Cosplay Music Video - SDCC

German Comic Con Limited Edition | 4K Cosplay Music Video | 16.07.22 |

Deadpool Warning

I went looking for some cosplay pictures, non-videos. Everything was three years old at the minimum or Jenny Di. We will return you to the regular diet of videos until the internet is restocked.

I did best of Marvel, so here is DC.

Best DC Cosplays of 2022 - DC Comics Cosplay Music Video 2022

SAKURA-CON 2022 - 4K COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO - BEST OF 2022 COSPLAY - SEATTLE ANIME CONVENTION

OHAYOCON 2020: Cosplay Music Video - Welcome to the Roaring 20s Anime Con
Normally, I won't go back in time, but this was worth doing.

[h3][/h3]And I am running to the bottom of the list, so maybe a week of these more. Then you need to find your own cosplay things to add.

200 Best Cartoon Cosplays That Will Invoke Your Nostalgia - Cartoon Cosplay Music Video

I wonder whether we’re going to see a lot of The Rings of Power cosplay in the next couple of years.

THIS IS YETICON 2022 COMIC CON ANIME EXPO BEST SWIMSUIT COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO TORONTO CANADA FAN EXPO

ANIME LOS ANGELES 2022 COSPLAY HIGHLIGHTS COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO

It is a good few minutes. Short and Good cosplay.

Lucca Comics & Games 2022 - Cosplay Music Video

These cosplay gals remind me of something. There are many pinup models who post photos of themselves wearing chainmail -well, kinda:

chainmailbabe.jpgchainmailbabe.jpg

Now, every time I see one like this, the first thing that pops into my mind is NOT "Hubba hubba!", but rather "Does that count as AC 5?"

Maybe I've been gaming too long...

These cosplay gals remind me of something. There are many pinup models who post photos of themselves wearing chainmail -well, kinda:

View attachment 51306View attachment 51306

Now, every time I see one like this, the first thing that pops into my mind is NOT "Hubba hubba!", but rather "Does that count as AC 5?"

Maybe I've been gaming too long...

<hurriedly checks manual> Yep, AC 5

Primitives. It is AP of 7 only for that hit location. or if you are not using hit locations, d8-1 point of protection.

Or if you are a Hero: 5 resistant when struck to the head. (that is light weave chain, so a point less).

However, if you are in a pulp game, that will give you the full resistance against all attacks.

ANIME MILWAUKEE 2022 - 4K COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO - AMKE 2022 - BEST OF 2022 COSPLAY COSPLAY HIGHLIGHTS

There is fan civilization in and around Milwaukee? Inconceivable!

THIS IS DRAGONCON ATLANTA COMIC CON 2022 DRAGON CON BEST COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO BEST COSTUMES ANIME CMV

I don't know if it the best, but it is worth watching.

In my opinion, MINERALBLU Cosplay Video Creator and Photographer produce some of the best of these. So I always try to collect those.

I am running low on 2022 conventions while trying not to do too many from previous years (expecting that you have already seen most of them). So enjoy the new content while it is still coming in.

THIS IS ROMICS 2022 ROME ITALY EUROPE BEST COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO ANIME COMIC CON コスプレ COSTUMES ROMA

THIS IS NISHIFEST SPRING 2022 DALLAS TEXAS BEST COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO ANIME COMIC CON コスプレ COSTUMES

Oh found a good cosplay image that is not attached to a youtube

ALA-DVA-cosplay.jpg

Okay Tiffani has a youtube, but given her stats most of you have not seen her images

IG-PORTRAIT-1.png

And I would be remiss not linking to the page (which has some cosplay construction and advice)

What is Cosplay? – How I Discovered It and What I Think After 3 Years

NEW YORK COMIC CON 2022 | 4K COSPLAY HIGHLIGHTS | ANIME CON

IT'S SAN JAPAN 2021 COSPLAYERS LOVE LABOR DAY WEEKEND - DIRECTOR’S CUT CMV

I am starting to run low on quality current videos and images...

MCM COMIC CON LONDON MAY 2022 | 4K COSPLAY MUSIC VIDEO | GENSHIN IMPACT, MARVEL, OVERWATCH

ComicPalooza 2022 | Houston tTx | Cosplay | Cinematic Video | Portait Video | Anime

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back