The Cosplay Thread ("She Looks Very Healthy" Warning)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
33835243560_42bb829666_o.jpg

Planet of the Apes

Ape.JPG

Captain America & company

Cap and co.jpg

Flash

Female Flash.jpg

Music Meister
(Batman: The Brave and the Bold)

Music Meister.JPG

Masque of the Red Death (or, more precisely, the Phantom of the Opera cosplaying as the Masque of the Red Death)

Red Death.jpg

yes you have! we know you!
Sure, I can deal with individual Karens, even a small Privilege of Karens, but I'm pretty certain I'll need a few more levels before dealing with a MegaKaren, since they're boss-level monsters.

Also, talk about my bodycount has been greatly exaggerated.

Last edited:
Sure, I can deal with individual Karens, even a small Privilege if Karens, but I'm pretty certain I'll need a few more levels before dealing with a MegaKaren, since they're boss-level monsters.

Also, talk about my bodycount has been greatly exaggerated.
I live on a deep lake. no one has talked about my bodycount.....yet. :skeleton:

Oooh I like that, a collective pronoun for Karens.
I've seen various attempts at a nomenclature for a multiple of Karens. Privilege and Homeowners Association are among my favorites, although the latter doesn't roll off the tongue quite as smoothly.

I've seen various attempts at a nomenclature for a multiple of Karens. Privilege and Homeowners Association are among my favorites, although the latter doesn't roll off the tongue quite as smoothly.
The correct short form for Homeowners Association is Ho Ass, so that works. A Ho Ass of Karens. Trademark pending.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back