Mod+ The Crisis in Ukraine

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say that, Putin's game is irredentism and irredentists don't care if you say you'll be neutral because at the end of the day your nation still isn't apart of theirs.
It's like saying WW2 wouldn't have happened if Poland had just given up the Danzig corridor.
Putin has just been using the NATO stuff to obfuscate his desire to restore Russia's borders to pre-1990.
Can you prove that that Putin is using the NATO stuff to obfuscate his desire to restore Russian borders? What is clear and provable is that the US and the UK and Germany all gave Russia assurances that in regards to NATO “not an inch east”. And you will have to explain to me what an irredentist is because I’ve never heard that word.

I'm not re-opening the thread, but I wanted to point towards the efforts by Animal Survival International to rescue the more than 6000 trapped and terrified zoo animals in the Ukraine that are currently scheduled for mass euthanasia.

00.PNG

01.PNG

02.PNG

03.PNG

05.PNG

Animal Survival International is a charity organization I support annually anyways, if anyone is interested they can view their profile on Charity Navigator:

This is a non-political cause close to my heart, if it's something you'd like to contribute to, the link is here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back