The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Another take on Wizards' familiars as scouts:
View attachment 45709
The last D&D 4E game I ever played was a one-shot where the druid player rolled up a bear familiar that he named Meat Shield. In the final scene of the session he let half the party die in order to protect Meat Shield. I didn't play with him again.

Most Player Character scene in the second D&D movie, when Ona gets cacked.
1652730696500.png
When coming upon a mysterious, obviously trapped corridor, the wizard pulls a dove from her hat and introduces : "This is Ona, my familiar. We have been together since I was young."
She lets the dove fly through the corridor, but halfway through it gets hit and incinerated by lightning bolts.
The rogue starts laughing but when he notices the stern looks from the others, he turns a solemn face and murmurs "Poor Ona."

Last edited:
281706905_5073938346047388_3511979875802946193_n.jpg

To be fair if the Meat Shield goes down youre all screwed
Exactly, always keep the tank up ;)

My 4e Druid (essentials) had a wolf called Nightwolf that consistently gave advantage to the melee characters. He was considerably more popular with the party than my druid was.

E.E. Cummings was a famous American poet

Yup, I knew who he was, I just wasn't getting the meme until... my wife wandered by and I said I just don't get it. She looked at the meme and I said it out loud and she just looked at me. Then I got it. lol. Yeah I can pull off dense with the best of them.

Yup, I knew who he was, I just wasn't getting the meme until... my wife wandered by and I said I just don't get it. She looked at the meme and I said it out loud and she just looked at me. Then I got it. lol. Yeah I can pull off dense with the best of them.
I still don't get it.
Neither did my GF.

Guess we need to get married for a higher understanding.

Or is this like the "French Sonic looks at his chateau"-one which really only works if you don't know any French and mispronounce "chateau" to sound like shadow?...

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back