The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Following a Tulpa Girl Tulpa Girl post must feel like knowing your gf's previous bf was John Holmes...

You know, I was going to post a joke about how I was just doing yeoman work toward the day that Dumarest Dumarest will hopefully return... but looking back at this thread, he didn't actually post that many memes. I guess it was in the various comic book related threads where he was so prolific with the pics.

Memory is a funny thing, sometimes.

You know, I was going to post a joke about how I was just doing yeoman work toward the day that Dumarest Dumarest will hopefully return... but looking back at this thread, he didn't actually post that many memes. I guess it was in the various comic book related threads where he was so prolific with the pics.

I think he inserted his memes in every thread like a little Johnny Applememe.

Mods plz change Tulpa Girl Tulpa Girl 's name to "Dame-arest" kthx

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back