The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
LtB1eis.png

The worst part of being on hold is having the music constantly stop for an announcement about how someone is going to be with your shortly and how important you are to them. I can deal with putting my phone on speaker while I am on hold, and getting some work done, but those constant breaks keep distracting me from my work in case it is actually someone picking up. I can only assume it is done on purpose to annoy people.

I used to work at a place that used Word for all it's templates for various flyers that had to re-done every month. As I knew the most about computerss, the person in charge of doing the flyers would always want me to help them fix the mess that would result, while completely ignoring my advice to at least use Publisher instead.

The worst part of being on hold is having the music constantly stop for an announcement about how someone is going to be with your shortly and how important you are to them. I can deal with putting my phone on speaker while I am on hold, and getting some work done, but those constant breaks keep distracting me from my work in case it is actually someone picking up. I can only assume it is done on purpose to annoy people.
They do it on purpose to encourage people to hang up.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back