The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Is that HO or O gauge?

Also, is that an actual still from Earth's Mightiest Heroes or is it a fan thing? I was always a bit disappointed by their take on The Wasp, too flighty, oh I know, in the original comics she was really flighty but I've always liked her as the sane person in the room that can get all these megalomaniacs to work together.

I fear this is going to summon a poster from another forum who is obsessed with an official Sesame Street book that stated the Count is not a vampire, and therefore all evidence on the show he’s a vampire doesn’t count, and then this thread is just going to devolve into the “How long has PBS been controlled by bloodsucking corpses to stop its Masquerade violations?” debate, as it always does.

I fear this is going to summon a poster from another forum who is obsessed with an official Sesame Street book that stated the Count is not a vampire, and therefore all evidence on the show he’s a vampire doesn’t count, and then this thread is just going to devolve into the “How long has PBS been controlled by bloodsucking corpses to stop its Masquerade violations?” debate, as it always does.
I'm not sure why there's fear associated with that sort of silliness but you have more experience with it so I'll defer to you.

My uncle had an antique wind up O gauge train. He had an amazing layout in his basement.

My fiance regards most of my miniatures with the same mix of disinterest and disgust as a collection of bellybutton lint, but she LOVES model trains - like way more than I do, I mostly just have a passing "that's neat" response. She actually gets excited about them.. she'll even pick up train modelling magazines at the grocery store.

I've got this Newray 1/32 engine, 1/32 buildings, automobiles, trucks, and Preiser figures. Sadly you can't buy more track and cars for it. But I haven't used it for gaming even once :sad:

I'm not sure why there's fear associated with that sort of silliness but you have more experience with it so I'll defer to you.
Sadly, they were as adamant about people not being allowed to call Count Count a vampire as the guy who insisted I wasn't allowed to talk about any Marvel comic where Bucky being dead was mentioned once he came back as the Winter Soldier.

I draw the more...intense members of fandoms.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back