The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
True story: I got kicked out of a Facebook group for posting this one, because an admin was pissed it got more reacts than anything he ever posted.

I fear he’ll take my title of stunted man-child with that act.
1416FEE4-F835-47C3-AA9D-8904B6C8D027.png

Not to be Johnny Raincloud on your crazy parade, but does anyone else see the missing "E" on the bottom of the sign?

Good news everybody! I'm a post apocalyptic doctor! Firing range certified! If we had medicine I could throw it at your mouth hole.

Gotta admit, the idea of pouring an entire month's supply of lithium down the barrel of a shotgun has a certain appeal.

It's just been slightly mislabeled. It's The Country Doctor ki

View attachment 35268

I think the gun is for the people insisting on taking horse drugs, since they're just asking to be put out to pasture.

I believe we discussed this doctor kit before, down to the brilliance of the combined revolving chamber, pump action mechnism on the shotgun.

As I see it, this kit is as much about healing people as it is about hunting geese, which makes sense because both activities are about saving lives.

I believe we discussed this doctor kit before, down to the brilliance of the combined revolving chamber, pump action mechnism on the shotgun.

As I see it, this kit is as much about healing people as it is about hunting geese, which makes sense because both activities are about saving lives.

I ran a D20 Stargate campaign once where the players decided the best way to cure a plague was to first kill every man, woman, and child with it. That way they couldn’t spread the disease while the PCs were looking for a cure.

And that’s only one reason I call that campaign “The Stargate of Doom.”

Anyway.

5A348D00-6F5F-46FE-ACD0-A68FC358D4D0.jpeg

I ran a D20 Stargate campaign once where the players decided the best way to cure a plague was to first kill every man, woman, and child with it. That way they couldn’t spread the disease while the PCs were looking for a cure.

And that’s only one reason I call that campaign “The Stargate of Doom.”

Anyway.

View attachment 35310
Kind of a wierd way to deal with pink eye but you do you.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back