The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
245626753_3043184102636499_5278470828133717903_n.jpg

If you watch the Michael Warren edit you get to see him recite bad poetry as well.

I really didn’t know there was a version that didn’t appear in.

No, I’m sure you’re right and I’m just out of touch.
I don't recall the poetry from the original theatrical release (although the last time I saw it was decades ago), but I'm pretty sure the playing the baliset scene wasn't in it. However, I'm not an expert on Lynch Dune lore. On the plus side, the Warren edit is available on the Wayback Machine and is an order of magnitude more coherent than any of the official releases.

I don't recall the poetry from the original theatrical release (although the last time I saw it was decades ago), but I'm pretty sure the playing the baliset scene wasn't in it. However, I'm not an expert on Lynch Dune lore. On the plus side, the Warren edit is available on the Wayback Machine and is an order of magnitude more coherent than any of the official releases.
Got a link for the less internet savvy of us following along at home? I don't use the WBM much...

Got a link for the less internet savvy of us following along at home? I don't use the WBM much...

Enjoy,

Note that it's 3 hours long and has some story board art and potato quality video from rehearsals that weren't shot on film edited in. However, it's much, much more coherent than any of the official releases.

Poster wants us to believe this is the first time, but but those eyes say she's been wanting to dress up as a Transformer for a very long time.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back