The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
coronavirus-memes-so-hot-right-now-toilet-paper-memes.jpg

March and April are going to be hell on ER and ICU staff.
91181134_2992760820810690_4129754365277765632_n.jpg
But December and January are going to be heaven for OBYN's!

This weekend seemed like at least 50% of the local population decided, "Social Distancing and Shelter in Place doesn't count on weekends."

For fuck's sake people. If you won't do it for yourself. If you won't do it for your kids. If you won't do it for gramma and grampa. Do it for this guy.

3uf1sz.jpg

Look into those eyes and tell him you won't quarantine.

(Be clear that I'm not making light of this. I am scared to death for myself and everyone. This is just me trying to be calm when my mind is always on this shit.)

This is no time for sillyness so why are you showing us his balls?
to
This weekend seemed like at least 50% of the local population decided, "Social Distancing and Shelter in Place doesn't count on weekends."

For fuck's sake people. If you won't do it for yourself. If you won't do it for your kids. If you won't do it for gramma and grampa. Do it for this guy.

View attachment 16546

Look into those eyes and tell him you won't quarantine.

(Be clear that I'm not making light of this. I am scared to death for myself and everyone. This is just me trying to be calm when my mind is always on this shit.)

This is no time for sillyness so why are you showing us his balls?

The other Martians on the War Machine were like, "Don't go out! You'll catch Corona!" He just brushed if off and said, "If I get Corona, I get Corona."

Then Martian dude goes out of the ship naked, and puts his hands all over the first Earth chick he sees. Right after that, he rubs his hands all over his face and eyes. Then he goes back to the spaceship, and doesn't even quarantine. Dude was last seen at the big Martian party outside Los Angeles. Someone said he was coughing before the Earthlings broke it up with that stupid nuke.

I never played Minecraft. I only discovered this because Lollia

Cuz Baby toniiiite, the creeper's tryin' to steal our stuff again.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back