The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
OMFG seriously. The worst is the guy who has a whole fucking stack of lottery tickets, engaging in a 5 minute cycle of checking numbers and buying tickets while people are waiting behind them. Yes I am the dude in line who will loudly complain or declare that lottery tickets are a tax on people who are bad at math. I really have little tolerance for inconsiderate people but one day that shit will get me killed.
The worst for me is the "scratch 'em" things, where the person will sit there and scratch the ones they buy at the counter while being rung up and then turn any of those in that win in exchange for more in and endess loop of assholery

51114005547_ef776bd173_o.png

Still haven't seen it but I did vote for Pedro whoever the hell he is.

I saw it once and laughed the entire time until my sides hurt. Saw it twice and didn't laugh once. Haven't seen it since.

I saw it once and laughed the entire time until my sides hurt. Saw it twice and didn't laugh once. Haven't seen it since.
I suspect Election would be a similar experience. Although not a side splitter the first time.

Huh, Reese Witherspoon

View attachment 29622
Oh she was one of the leads in Big Little Lies a pretty big show for I think 2017-2019 and The Morning Show from 2019-Current. Wikipedia says she is one of the highest paid actresses right now so you might just not be watching a lot of ladies shows.

Oh she was one of the leads in Big Little Lies a pretty big show for I think 2017-2019 and The Morning Show from 2019-Current. Wikipedia says she is one of the highest paid actresses right now so you might just not be watching a lot of ladies shows.

Huh, I guess not. I don't own a TV either.

Last thing I remember her in was...I think American Psycho.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back