The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
One day in culinary school we made pasta from scratch. I didn't have any tupperware to take mine home so my teacher let me wrap it up in some plastic wrap. I stuck it in my pocket and promptly missed my bus so I had to walk home. I like to think that if someone tried to mug me I'd just pull out my pocket noodles and throw it at them.

E95pW2HXMAAvljy.png

Story tangentially related to this image.

When I was a wee Gabriel, my mom had a book about the Manson murders called "Helter Skelter." I was too young to really understand this, but I knew it was a book about some murder that had occurred.

I also knew the Beatles had broken up and had a song named Helter Skelter.

So, what I concluded was the Beatles had broken up because one of the members had performed a brutal murder and written one of their songs in blood on the walls of the murder scene. I figured it was John Lennon who had done this, as to my limited facial processing skills of the time bearded Lennon and Manson looked pretty similar.

I don't think I got it straightened out in my head until I saw a docudrama about the Tate murder and Manson trial that I realized that John Lennon was not a killer who composed his songs in blood of his victims on the walls of the murder scene.

I don't think I got it straightened out in my head until I saw a docudrama about the Tate murder and Manson trial that I realized that John Lennon was not a killer who composed his songs in blood of his victims on the walls of the murder scene.
That's my new head canon. And really, is that any worse than inflicting Yoko Ono on the world?

Story tangentially related to this image.

When I was a wee Gabriel, my mom had a book about the Manson murders called "Helter Skelter." I was too young to really understand this, but I knew it was a book about some murder that had occurred.

I also knew the Beatles had broken up and had a song named Helter Skelter.

So, what I concluded was the Beatles had broken up because one of the members had performed a brutal murder and written one of their songs in blood on the walls of the murder scene. I figured it was John Lennon who had done this, as to my limited facial processing skills of the time bearded Lennon and Manson looked pretty similar.

I guess songs like this didn't help.

There are some vandals in the general area around here - Canal Court became Anal Court and Arsenal park became Arse park.
The area of Manchester famous for its gay bars is called Canal Street.

Legend has it that the local council took down all the street signs because someone kept changing them to "anal treet"

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back