The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
The day the music died is the plane crash that killed half a dozen fifties rock stars. IRRC Richie Valance and the Big Bopper. Bye bye miss American Pie is a reference to the death of innocence and the American Dream. The levy is the source of water (life) and it's dry because the music was the water of life. The 57 Chevy is the emblematic car of the 1950s. The good old boys are drinking whisky and rye singing "this'll be the day that I die." because the youthful innocence of childhood is dead, the dream is dead, and the dark future of the nineteen seventies makes Warhammer 40k look like a sentimental feel good story.

Thank you sir, I had been wondering about this a lot ever since the Black Widow movie.

Nobby-W Nobby-W You missed out on the epic duel between Fingolfin high king of the Noldor and Morgoth. The sad tale of Turin Turambar and his sister. The romantic story of Beren and Luthien! Egad man! I weep for you! ((deep sad sigh)) *

* Nah I get it. It reads more like a history book, which means it's not for everyone. A recent book of George R.R. Martin's I noted read the same way. His book "Fire & Blood" is done in a similar reading tone. I enjoyed it though again I loved The Silmarillion.

191.jpg

Every time I look at this picture I think “Why is she carrying that beer in her mouth when she has the free baby arm growing out of her elbow?”

View attachment 38215
That's skill. Five very flexible shitty structured cups that collapse rather easily and she's carrying them without spilling? That's a woman you marry.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back