The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
_vM5j5-HRtVlbM_zNp_Of9Diov4nrtxwoqT143KD8-M.jpg
From Alfred Hitchcocks' 'Missed Opportunities' files...

Slightly related... We had a great Chinese restaurant across the road from our old apartment which had "jumbled egg" on the menu. More interestingly, I was tempted to order the 'intriguing' dish of "pork to the pleasure".
My favourite restaurant misspelling of all time was at a Thai restaurant in Bournemouth. Bear in mind that I really like what the Americans call eggplants.

'Fried Aborigines in Chilli sauce'

Hey thanks for the foreshadowing dude! My youngest son has a nasal drip and swallowed a bunch of chlorinated pool water giving him the runs and requiring a bath...... Fun times were not had.
Many of my posts contain cryptic warnings of impending disaster, but few have the wit to see them in time.

This reminds me of a funny story dad told me. My grandmother(his mom) was in her late 60s or 70s one time and had to go into the hospital for surgery. He flew out to see her and sat with her in the hospital while she was unconscious. He was obviously worried but he consoled himself with the fact that her heart beat steady and strong all the whole he sat with her. After a couple hours of doing this it suddenly dawned on him. Of course her heart is steady as a rock. She had a pacemaker put in a few years back....

She was always pulling that kind of prank.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back