The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Ahh, up yer kilt ye transplahnted fooker. Ye cannae come back once yer gone. Or yeah, we could certainly try that out.
Fkn wee shitebags. Ye'll get yir fkn baws felt, ya fkn cnts. Gies a fkn toot eh yir smack, fore sum cunt fones e polis. Eccies? Gies a fkn swallae ur yir fkn speckled doves, ya wee bawbag. Sweeties fur aw, gies wan a yir fkn mick mills, eh? TheTimeFrequency furever, Oranjuice or nuthin, Bell'n'fkn'Sebastibaws ya wee bastard. Carve ye like an English roast, serve ye wi fkn tatties n gravy ya fat bastard. Pablo Tescobar. Cunts.

Fkn wee shitebags. Ye'll get yir fkn baws felt, ya fkn cnts. Gies a fkn toot eh yir smack, fore sum cunt fones e polis. Eccies? Gies a fkn swallae ur yir fkn speckled doves, ya wee bawbag. Sweeties fur aw, gies wan a yir fkn mick mills, eh? TheTimeFrequency furever, Oranjuice or nuthin, Bell'n'fkn'Sebastibaws ya wee bastard. Carve ye like an English roast, serve ye wi fkn tatties n gravy ya fat bastard. Pablo Tescobar. Cunts.

Took a little while to get that served up, but there ya go ya fkn cnts!

In truth, I don't actually get half of the memes being posted. I don't ask because that would mean admitting how terminally uncool I really am.

gO1H6.jpeg

That said, I suspect there are cases where not knowing is for the best.

He'll be Bach.
Yeah, I puzzled it out eventually. It’s just that Bach is not a musician whom I associate with Mozart and Beethoven at all — different era, different country, very different style of music. I was left blank for several seconds. When you mention Mozart and Beethoven I think first of Vienna about 1800, the piano, and thick orchestration with comparatively little polyphony. It’s a long way from there to Leipzig around 1740, the organ and harpsichord, and intensely contrapuntal arrangements for small orchestras.

Last edited:
Yeah, I puzzled it out eventually. It’s just that Bach is not a musician whom I associate with Mozart and Beethoven at all — different era, different country, very different style of music. I was left blank for several seconds. When you mention Mozart and Beethoven I think first of Vienna about 1800, the piano, and thick orchestration with comparatively little polyphony. It’s a long way from there to Leipzig around 1740, the organ and harpsichord, and intensely contrapuntal arrangements for small orchestras.
No, no, you see there is a massive difference between heavy metal, thrash metal, doom metal, speed metal, death metal, etc,etc. But 500 years of musical invention and innovation, that's just all classical music.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back