The Dank Memes

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
True story (sadly):

One of my first days as Crown counsel (what we call a criminal prosecutor in Canada) I was doing a speak to sentence - the guy had pled guilty, so I was just telling the facts to the judge for the judge to come back with an appropriate sentence. The guy was agreeing to what the police report said he did, so I was basically just reading out the narrative from the report.

"The accused John SMITH met with Joe LNU. They then drove to pick up Barry LNU. The three broke into the warehouse and took the stuff to Bill LNU, who paid $X..."

I look up at the judge and comment, "Huh, the LNU brothers are pretty busy."

The judge just shakes his head and tells me, " 'LNU' in police reports means 'Last Name Unknown.' "

Sometimes, it's not just the meme, but the comments to the meme.

The Monkey Tail beard - when you want to look normal from one side and absolutely insane from the other.

1684246018852.png

1684245855846.png

And if that's not enough - meet The Circle Beard. When you really want to make yourself a target of ridicule.

Last edited:
Not sure about that. If the potato is too large, that can affect the potato's effective range.
Well, I thought we were mostly talking about defensive siege potatoes, which you mostly drop rather than huck. But generally yes, potato size does certainly index effective range.

Well, I thought we were mostly talking about defensive siege potatoes, which you mostly drop rather than huck. But generally yes, potato size does certainly index effective range.
But given the low height of the wall the potential energy of the large siege potatoes is likely not greater than the kinetic energy of a high velocity throwing potato

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back