The Empire is Counting on You! (West End Games D6 Star Wars Second Edition)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Endless Flight

I have the power!
Administrator
Reaction score
System: West End Games Star Wars Second Edition (Darth Vader cover) D6 RPG
Players: 3-5
Posting Rate: As much as you want!

You are the best of the best! The galaxy, and more importantly, the Empire is counting on you to crush the Rebellion. The Empire has plucked you all from various commands and placed you together to be an iron fist of the Emperor's will, doing special tasks that other squads might think twice about. But you are loyal to the Emperor and his wishes. His command is your doing!

So, I'm not really sure how long this is going to go. I initially set it up as a scenario for new players, but I might make a campaign out of it. One player must assume the role of the sergeant of the squad. He is in command of the group and has the ultimate authority if there is a stalemate on what to do during any situation. Based on the blurb for the campaign, you may think that this is very serious, but it can be taken any number of ways. It's up to the players what this means.

The characters are going to start out slightly more advanced that normal character generation. If you know how to generate characters, you will have 19D for attributes and 14D for skills. No more than 3D may be put into any skill. Each character gets 10 CP to start. Remember that stormtroopers wear armor that has a -1D penalty to all Dexterity rolls, so you should put at least 3D in Dexterity. Also, here are the requirements for dice that you must put into certain skills and attributes. These are typical stormtrooper statistics and your character must have at least the following in these attributes and skills. If you are new to the system, I can help you create your character. You will also be allowed to acquire other equipment but we will discuss that later.

Standard Stormtrooper:
All stats are 2D except: Dexterity 3D, blaster 4D, brawling parry 4D, dodge 4D, brawling 3D.
Move: 10. Stormtrooper armor (+2D physical,+1D energy, −1D to Dexterity and related skills), blaster rifle (5D), blaster pistol (4D).
Squad Tactics: because of their training, stormtrooper squads do not need to make a command roll to combine actions in combat.
Loyal: because of the indoctrination and training that stormtroopers receive,they cannot be bribed, blackmailed, or seduced to act against the Galactic Empire, fellow allies or their mission. Any such attempt automatically fails.

Stormtrooper Sergeant:
All stats are 2D except: Dexterity 3D, blaster 5D, brawling parry 4D, dodge 4D, command 4D, brawling 3D.
Move: 10.
Stormtrooper armor(+2D physical, +1D energy, −1D to Dexterity and related
skills), blaster rifle (5D), blaster pistol (4D).
Squad Tactics: because of their training, stormtrooper squads do not need to make a command roll to combine actions in combat.
Loyal: because of the indoctrination and training that stormtroopers receive, they cannot be bribed, blackmailed, or seduced to act against the Galactic Empire, fellow allies or their mission. Any such attempt automatically fails.

Last edited:
I already have three or four players interested from my other thread.

IC-360 reporting for duty sir!

Oooh! :ooh: WEG SW! :heart:

Aww... it looks like the squad might already be full. :cry:

Can I be the Protocol Droid? :dice: Imperial C-3PO? :alien:

I didn't realize this had moved from "interest" to action. I was going to join, but I'm in Duma's Boot Hill game atm, so I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pass... perhaps another time. I love me some D6SW.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back