The Last Moderation Discussion thread of 2023

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Get a load of THIS wise guy, eh?
It's people who do the thing where they quote every line you (*generic you) wrote with a rebuttal and counterpoint like whaaaaat? Who's got time for that shit? I don't know what I wrote, man. I plead the fifth of vodka. Is this my viva? Are you my dad? Do I need to punch my way to the exit?

Yeah? Persistently argumentative with you? Like this? And this? What about this, huh? You think that's an argument? Just wait until I hit my stride, buddy!
iu

You're more level-headed than I. I like to think that I'm a good, chill person, but I'm not. I get waaaay to riled up when people are persistently argumentative with me.
I used to think I was chill and level-headed online until I started reading Reddit comments. A surprisingly large amount of Redditors appear to be miserable weirdos who project their loneliness, depression, and anxiety along with their worthless opinions. My wife tells me at least once a week not to argue with these morons and that Reddit is only good "for the cats"

I used to think I was chill and level-headed online until I started reading Reddit comments. A surprisingly large amount of Redditors appear to be miserable weirdos who project their loneliness, depression, and anxiety along with their worthless opinions. My wife tells me at least once a week not to argue with these morons and that Reddit is only good "for the cats"
Red flag. You should split up with your wife.

What? And have huge gaps in every moderator complaint post?
Yeah, if you are into the forum just for the mod complaints, and/or the art threads, and/or the martial arts threads, ignoring us three would mean you're SOL, I'm afraid...:thumbsup:

Edited to add: And/or the memes, I guess!

Last edited:
I love Tim and Eric… most of the time. Some of their really gross skits go too far. You know the ones I’m talking about.

yeah, their humour is really hit or miss for me, from Tom Goes to the Mayor to Mr America, but when it hits, it hits hard

Irony, indeed:thumbsup:...and also: :devil::skeleton::hehe::shade::gunslinger::clown::thought::present::closed:!

There, that makes us about even:dice:!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back