The more I study Ladybug...

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Ronnie Sanford

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Wow. The more I study Ladybird, Ladybug Fly Away Home the more impressed I am. The author is a genius. You guys should check this out if you’re into sandboxey, suspenseful CoC scenarios!

Nick J

Members Only
Reaction score
I don't (or haven't) played CoC, but I do have the Delta Green game and I'm always seemingly injecting horror elements into the fantasy games I run. Do you have a link or short synopsis?

Ronnie Sanford

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I will type up something tomorrow. I thought about playing this scenario with Delta Green. I think it’s more suited to Delta Green than CoC!

Simlasa

Legendary Member
Reaction score
It's the first adventure in the 7e CoC compilation 'The Things We Leave Behind'.
It does seem more like a Delta Green sort of scenario... since it involves rogue FBI agents and such (the kidnappers struck me as a bleak alternative Mulder and Scully).

Maybe I missed something in my quick once-over but it didn't really grab me. The endangered child angle and the overall threat weren't to my taste... but then I usually prefer smaller-scale situations rather than world-wide plagues.

Ragr

Legendary Member
Reaction score
There was a campaign frame included with the KS where the scenarios in the book are linked by having the investigators be blacklisted journalists working for a sensationalist news programme which works really well in adding a scruffy and disreputable edge to things on the player side. It makes for a different take on the organisational side of things.

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
Looks like I’ll have to move The Things We Leave Behind up on my to-buy list.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com