The Pet Thread!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Nobby-W

Expert in the Dunning-Kruger effect
Reaction score
Earlier today I had the rats out on the bed and fed them some treats. After I put them back in the cage, I laid down for a bit to rest.

And that, as near as I can tell, is why I just plucked a piece of broccoli out of my hair.
Some years ago, my father finished a teaching gig and brought home a cage of rats that he had set up at the school. The rats were very friendly and terribly cute (especially the hooded ones), always whiffling.

tenbones

Grand Poobah of the D.O.N.G.
Reaction score
Another walk-by my room finds two of my speedster hounds doing an impromptu synchronized-snoozing dance. It's actually not a duet, and 100% competitive.

Inara - the Princess and Barnabus - the Co-signer, collectively known as Barnes&Noble... racing nowhere at the speed of zero.

Lounging.jpg

3rik

Legendary Member
Reaction score
What the ... fuck ... is that?
I think it's a cat, right? Its paws and nose made me think it's a cat. Then again, I don't see any whiskers... Now I'm in doubt. I'm almost certain it's a cat.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
I think it's a cat, right? Its paws and nose made me think it's a cat. Then again, I don't see any whiskers... Now I'm in doubt.
See? See?! Its the stuff of nightmares.

CRKrueger

Eläytyminatör
Reaction score
WTF I could've sworn it was a cat.
Pomeranians are a Spitz breed so their face and jaw is triangular. His looks really triangular because of the angle.
He also looks crazy from below because they have manes, like a lion.

3rik

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Pomeranians are a Spitz breed so their face and jaw is triangular. His looks really triangular because of the angle.
He also looks crazy from below because they have manes, like a lion.
I've seen Pomeranians on YouTube get this unbelievably cute haircut that makes them look like little fluffy Pokebears. It sometimes says Mini Pomeranian in the title, not sure if that's an even smaller race?

spittingimage

hawwwk-ptui
Reaction score
ROFL. That’s Kodi, he’s a Pomeranian but everyone seems to think he’s a bear cub.
One of my friends credits his pom with saving his life. She used to demand to go outside and do her business five or six times a night - that all stopped when he got diagnosed with sleep apnea and started sleeping with a mask that kept him breathing throughout the night.

Supervisor194

Legendary Member
Reaction score
The Vet had to come by today to put our 21 year old cat, Blacksburg, to sleep. I've never been a cat person, Blacksburg made me one. He was the best cat I've ever known.
I'm off to have a nip of whiskey in his memory.
RIP, old friend. :sad:

IMG_bb.jpg

Endless Flight

SWO!
Administrator
Reaction score
This is Zeppelin. He turned two a couple months ago. He is from the Z Family from Mississippi. If my memory is right, his mom is Zelda and he has a brother named Zeus and a sister named Zoe and I think a couple more siblings.
A6C44E2A-4947-46CE-BF33-DDC86E811002.jpeg

Willmark

Reaction score
Ugh the amount of cats in this thread? Shout out to all the dog owners.

Edit: I know I haven’t posted here in some time but did the site eat some posts?

Last edited:

Silverlion

Legendary Member
Reaction score
They had a free adoption event for Halloween, and this is my new friend. Pretty sure he's Catahoula/Pitt mix. His coat is definitely Catahoula-esque. Forgive the trash, he gets bored and tears up boxes.

Attachments

• IMG_20211105_165705488.jpg
    IMG_20211105_165705488.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com