Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Brock Savage

Cosmic Barbarian
Reaction score
Have you seen Clone Wars? An entire arc, a good one, is dedicated to just that, although it is a 'clone' unit fighting in the clone wars.
No I have not. Thanks I will check it out

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
No I have not. Thanks I will check it out

It is the series not the film obviously, it starts in S3 and continues in S4. It is impressive how well characterized and distinct they make a bunch of clones.

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I mean... a cool panel, but does explosive decompression not exist in the SW universe?

1659736558848.png

3rik

(ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣﹏ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣) R.I.P. Hana Kimura (1997 - 2020)
Reaction score
I mean... a cool panel, but does explosive decompression not exist in the SW universe?
The difference in air pressure between the interior of a space station and outer space is actually only about 1 atm*. Possibly, cracked but thick glass could withstand that up to a certain point?

* 1atm = 1013,25 hPa = 1,01325 bar = 760 mmHg

The whole trope of people being sucked into space through open doors or broken windows is probably not entirely realistic.

Last edited:

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score
The difference in air pressure between the interior of a space station and outer space is actually only about 1 atm*. Possibly, cracked but thick glass could withstand that up to a certain point?
Point taken... but that's a little more than cracked LOL

Grelan

Bearded Dagon
Reaction score
New Andor teaser trailer up

So far it's looking like Andor might take itself seriously enough to not have a Laurel and Hardy skit where a child gets smuggled beneath an overcoat past literally dozens of Imperials. *crosses fingers*

spittingimage

hawwwk-ptui
Reaction score
So far it's looking like Andor might take itself seriously enough to not have a Laurel and Hardy skit where a child gets smuggled beneath an overcoat past literally dozens of Imperials. *crosses fingers*
Or they double down and one of the characters is literally three ewoks in a coat but everyone treats it seriously.

Rich H

Bear with me; learning not to be an arse!
Reaction score
I love the stuff these guys do. Although editing their piss-takes for Star Wars and Marvel down to a watchable time must be a challenge for them. :grin:

Very funny as usual.

And...

1660297903428.png

:thumbsup:

Rich H

Bear with me; learning not to be an arse!
Reaction score
Why not? It sounds just like the conversations in my head.

Writer, scripting, camera, editor, graphic design, etc. Youtubers do have people that work with them to create the content in question, it's very rarely just one person (when the content is slick and professional looking across the board).

EDIT: And there you go, owned by Valnetinc.com. "Our digital publishing department creates mission critical content covering a variety of topics across several verticals. Operated by digital media experts and supported by a large, passionate network of content creators and contributors, we publish a high volume of daily content in several formats including videos and editorials. Our primary goal is to create a unique voice and personality for each of our brands". There's a whole team that works on this.

Last edited:
Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com