Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

My entire perception of this whole scene from Rogue One changed completely when I realized the Door didn't get stuck when they tried to open it; Vader was holding it with the Force. This becomes more of a horror movie scene than it already was...!

My entire perception of this whole scene from Rogue One changed completely when I realized the Door didn't get stuck when they tried to open it; Vader was holding it with the Force. This becomes more of a horror movie scene than it already was...!

That's what DPS gets when they don't have a tank to focus the badass boss and also no healing! Owned! Love that scene showing Darth being badass.

I didn't care for the resurrection but this is an odd read.

Seems to me that the Emperor had a clone body in hiding that he projected his consciousness into after his death. At least that would be my guess from what we see in the prequels and Clone Wars/Rebels.

Ridiculous that there wasn't more of an explanation in the final film of course, the script/edit is a mess.

The 'widescreen format' Star Wars Archives Vol. I & II look like some pretty books.
There's also a more standard format reprint available now. But when you compare them...

1688115691109.png

1688115903057.png

1688115980962.png
When opened up, you can have some 30cmx80cm spreads in there!

Guess where next months' paycheck is going to.

author added for scale:
1688116735771.png)

Last edited:

Seems to me that the Emperor had a clone body in hiding that he projected his consciousness into after his death. At least that would be my guess from what we see in the prequels and Clone Wars/Rebels.

Ridiculous that there wasn't more of an explanation in the final film of course, the script/edit is a mess.
Yeah, that’s what happened. The meme is just mocking how the story was told, especially “somehow”.

There was actually a Dark Horse series that I think they took it from that explained it better (and was better overall IMHO)

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back