Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
We had a horse growing up that for some reason just hated my sister. It would chase her, sort of bray-spit at her if she was nearby, just generally seemed to see her as an enemy...it was weird, because it was mostly fine with me, but I did have to keep a hand on its back when I walked around it so it didn't kick me.
Yeah! that was similar to my issue with this horse in particular. But he would bite me and took some skin! He took me for a drag around his pen, after biting me between my shoulderblades, he had a nice mouthful of skin and shirt... and kinda went crazy.

Heh as a six-year old it was pretty scary. If I'd been older... I'd have seen how he liked it hahah

Do those two end up getting it on in the film?

Do those two end up getting it on in the film?
No they don't and in the sequel it doesn't seem to happen. There's a video floating about the internet of a bunch of young women watching the end (It's a pretty bad image) and there's a kiss, and they cheer, and one screams 'we won', not sure what, but... And then Ben Swolo dies and then there's a scream that proclaims "I Hate Star Wars" and it sounds lot like the 'We Won' girl.

It's irrelevant, as all us cool kids have discounted the Sequels as canon :thumbsup::grin:
Here's the thing for me, I don't care who is writing in the 'universe' if they respect the lore established by the first instance (Like Star Wars, that's A New Hope for the new kids) then I will consider it canon. The problem, for me, is that Disney allows Abrams and Johnson to run roughshod over the Hyperspace rules which Han established in the first movie, with that loose explanation (Hyperspace is not like dustin' crops, Boy) then it's not canon.

The thing about The Rise of Skywalker though is that it should make you feel really good at the end of the movie, like Return of the Jedi makes you feel. It’s more of an “okaaaaaaay” at the end. I don’t think JJ really made anyone happy, and that’s a problem. If Ben Solo lived and went off with Rey, at least the Reylo shippers would have been happy. Instead they get a kiss and then he just fades away. You see Luke and Leia at the end, but there’s something missing and I thought it was Ben Solo. Why they hell wasn’t his ghost there too? I dunno, I just wasn’t that happy.

Is there an opening for Ben Solo to return? Or is he dead-dead?

Is there an opening for Ben Solo to return? Or is he dead-dead?

He faded away after he died so according to what has happened to others, he’s dead dead. I actually think part of the reason they killed him off was to make sure that there wouldn’t be any more Skywalker Saga movies. I think Kylo drove the series and without him, it’s kind of a rudderless ship. Rey by herself isn’t interesting. I don’t see Daisy Ridley being asked back to do anything in the near future.

5ed822f6215d32636afabf7bfaa7100f.jpg

Interesting, I didn't realize this about The Mandalorian.

The Mandalorian includes an awful lot of scenes with a punk kid in shades posing with a motorcycle. Are they trying to reach the Tiger Beat demographic or what?

Dunno. Probably something to do with it being a fan site.
I mean, at least it's not an anime forum ...

Some important info here:

"Some males, such as Anakin Skywalker[16] and Corran Horn would also sleep barechested for comfort, though it should be noted that Horn undressed completely to sleep as opposed to simply going barechested."

Yes indeed, 'it should be noted.' :trigger:

"Some males, such as Anakin Skywalker[16] and Corran Horn would also sleep barechested for comfort, though it should be noted that Horn undressed completely to sleep as opposed to simply going barechested."

But what about Princess Leia?
Asking for a friend, of course.

Someone, somewhere, is masturbating furiously to that

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back