Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Have you seen Clone Wars? An entire arc, a good one, is dedicated to just that, although it is a 'clone' unit fighting in the clone wars.
No I have not. Thanks I will check it out

No I have not. Thanks I will check it out

It is the series not the film obviously, it starts in S3 and continues in S4. It is impressive how well characterized and distinct they make a bunch of clones.

I mean... a cool panel, but does explosive decompression not exist in the SW universe?

1659736558848.png

I mean... a cool panel, but does explosive decompression not exist in the SW universe?
The difference in air pressure between the interior of a space station and outer space is actually only about 1 atm*. Possibly, cracked but thick glass could withstand that up to a certain point?

* 1atm = 1013,25 hPa = 1,01325 bar = 760 mmHg

The whole trope of people being sucked into space through open doors or broken windows is probably not entirely realistic.

Last edited:
The difference in air pressure between the interior of a space station and outer space is actually only about 1 atm*. Possibly, cracked but thick glass could withstand that up to a certain point?
Point taken... but that's a little more than cracked LOL

New Andor teaser trailer up

New Andor teaser trailer up

So far it's looking like Andor might take itself seriously enough to not have a Laurel and Hardy skit where a child gets smuggled beneath an overcoat past literally dozens of Imperials. *crosses fingers*

So far it's looking like Andor might take itself seriously enough to not have a Laurel and Hardy skit where a child gets smuggled beneath an overcoat past literally dozens of Imperials. *crosses fingers*
Or they double down and one of the characters is literally three ewoks in a coat but everyone treats it seriously.

It's sometimes difficult to remember that but I was more referring to the team that produce them - I can't imagine it being a one man show. :shock:
Why not? It sounds just like the conversations in my head.

Why not? It sounds just like the conversations in my head.

Writer, scripting, camera, editor, graphic design, etc. Youtubers do have people that work with them to create the content in question, it's very rarely just one person (when the content is slick and professional looking across the board).

EDIT: And there you go, owned by Valnetinc.com. "Our digital publishing department creates mission critical content covering a variety of topics across several verticals. Operated by digital media experts and supported by a large, passionate network of content creators and contributors, we publish a high volume of daily content in several formats including videos and editorials. Our primary goal is to create a unique voice and personality for each of our brands". There's a whole team that works on this.

Last edited:
I picked this up yesterday. I always loved this costume. Actually, I love all of Lando’s costumes.

View attachment 48799
Re the warning - I've always thought that children who choke on small parts are unsuited to geek households and will probably disappear over time due to environmental selection. Nature is beautiful but also cruel at times.

Re the warning - I've always thought that children who choke on small parts are unsuited to geek households and will probably disappear over time due to environmental selection. Nature is beautiful but also cruel at times.
I feel the same about bike helmets

There's a Dark Horse series of SW comics on the 'What If?' theme called Star Wars Infinities.

Swinfinitiestpb1.jpg

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back