Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Good luck!

I mean, technically it is scrolling the wrong way but lets not have perfect being the enemy of good!
I'm not sure about that. In this case, the person is moving rather than the text. And their viewport is moving down as they descend the steps. So it looks right to me...

I'm not sure about that. In this case, the person is moving rather than the text. And their viewport is moving down as they descend the steps. So it looks right to me...

Even walking down the stairs, they wouldn't be as this distance between stairs and wall isn't enough to support the optical illusion. It's still very very cool though and I'm glad I don't have a wall above my stairs like this, as I'd have to resist putting this on it and I'd definitely succumb to doing it!

Last edited:
In the movies the words are moving away from your point of view. On the stairs, the words are at a static distance the whole time. It’s a cool thing though if you can get away with it (ie. your significant other let’s you get away with it).

Even walking down the stairs, they wouldn't be as this distance between stairs and wall isn't enough to support the optical illusion. It's still very very cool though and I'm glad I don't have a wall above my stairs like this, as I'd have to resist putting this on it and I'd definitely succumb to doing it!
Really depends on the stairwell- all stairwells are not the same. I've seen this used to great effect for other things, and it can be really disconcerting when done correctly.

Really depends on the stairwell- all stairwells are not the same.

I was talking about this particular one but I think it's cool and I said so more than once even if it isn't the perfect setup. Ta. :thumbsup:

I was talking about this particular one but I think it's cool and I said so more than once even if it isn't the perfect setup. Ta.
Just a conversation- sorry if I made it seem like more. Just analyzing it and what I'd see given the fact that we don't see the stairs.

1661614608898.png

Really interesting bit here about Palpatine and his grooming techniques.

So yeah, I want one of these...

barbecue-star-wars-1_110x110@2x.jpg

So, I wasn't too excited for Andor and didn't expect much. I was wrong, it's really good. I liked it a lot and watched all three episodes that dropped yesterday in one sitting.

Gilroy directed Michael Clayton, one of the best thrillers in the past 20 years so I thought it may deliver.

I finally watched the first episode of Obi Wan. Even after hearing about how awful it was all over the internet I thought it was pretty okay. I like the PTSD Obi Wan angle going here.

I finally watched the first episode of Obi Wan. Even after hearing about how awful it was all over the internet I thought it was pretty okay. I like the PTSD Obi Wan angle going here.
Obi-Wan is nowhere near as bad as many said, mostly down to the Ewan holding the room together.

Andor has a great vibe, similar to the first episode of Obi-Wan. Almost a kind of grown-up Star Wars thing going on, though I know that's a contradiction in terms. In fact, I feel it doesn't go far enough: with Diego Luna on board, I'd have loved to see the rise and rise of a low-level Star Wars drug-dealer to war-criminal-hero of the Rebellion.

Obi-Wan is nowhere near as bad as many said, mostly down to the Ewan holding the room together.

Andor has a great vibe, similar to the first episode of Obi-Wan. Almost a kind of grown-up Star Wars thing going on, though I know that's a contradiction in terms. In fact, I feel it doesn't go far enough: with Diego Luna on board, I'd have loved to see the rise and rise of a low-level Star Wars drug-dealer to war-criminal-hero of the Rebellion.
I'm excited to see Andor. I loved Rogue One. My biggest complaint was that I'd wished it had been a tv series instead of a single movie. THere was a LOT going on in that film.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back