The upside to coronovirus!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

ffilz

Legendary Member
Reaction score
We maintain a healthy concern however Mr. and Mrs. Filz are boosted while the two girls had their first dose a week ago and get their 2nd dose the first week in January.

Here in Portland (OR) masking is still pretty much the norm when out and about. We have had unmasked visits with a couple friends but very small groups and very safe folks.

Godfather Punk

Oh dear, how sad, never mind
Reaction score
After my booster shot, I now have a renewed covid event-pass. On my previous certificates I didn't notice the disclaimer at the bottom that says:

"This covid event-pass does not automatically grant access to all events. You still need to buy a valid entry ticket. " :grin::grin::grin:

AsenRG

Legendary Member
Reaction score
After my booster shot, I now have a renewed covid event-pass. On my previous certificates I didn't notice the disclaimer at the bottom that says:

"This covid event-pass does not automatically grant access to all events. You still need to buy a valid entry ticket. " :grin::grin::grin:
Please tell us it also adds "...or if you gain entry by another method, we've got nothing to do with it!", please:thumbsup:!

Giganotosaurus

I'm a traveler of both time and space
Reaction score
Whelp, along with a record 1200 new cases yesterday, Spokane's ICU's are at 100% capacity and the hospitals are at 97% capacity. The worst part is that the employees at the local hospitals never got a break between Delta and Omicron. They're also running on very short staff due to Omicron infections exasperating an already bad staff shortage.
It feels like the early days all over again.

Stan

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Whelp, along with a record 1200 new cases yesterday, Spokane's ICU's are at 100% capacity and the hospitals are at 97% capacity. The worst part is that the employees at the local hospitals never got a break between Delta and Omicron. They're also running on very short staff due to Omicron infections exasperating an already bad staff shortage.
It feels like the early days all over again.

It's kind like that here, too. The local hospital is asking for people in non-patient positions to volunteer to help with patients. They are out of doses of antibody treatment, have heavily restricted visitors, and stopped elective surgeries.

Meanwhile, most of the population is pretending everything is normal. Schools and restaurants are open normally. In some parts of town, half the people wear masks. In other parts, no one does.

AsenRG

Legendary Member
Reaction score
It's kind like that here, too. The local hospital is asking for people in non-patient positions to volunteer to help with patients. They are out of doses of antibody treatment, have heavily restricted visitors, and stopped elective surgeries.

Meanwhile, most of the population is pretending everything is normal. Schools and restaurants are open normally. In some parts of town, half the people wear masks. In other parts, no one does.
Your first paragraph explains the second one, I'm afraid:shade:.

I'm expecting something similar here within a week or so:thumbsup:.

3rik

(ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣﹏ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣) R.I.P. Hana Kimura (1997 - 2020)
Reaction score
While infections are still on the rise, hospitalizations seem to have stabilized somewhat and ICs have some room again. Schools and stores are open again. Restaurants, bars, museums, cinemas and theatres remain closed. People are adviced to get the booster shot and wear masks in crowded places, masks are obligatory inside public buildings, public transport and stores.

Giganotosaurus

I'm a traveler of both time and space
Reaction score
Our school district has had to cancel school on Tuesday this week, and several following Monday's to alleviate staffing shortages caused by Omicron outbreaks.
And they say we don't need to go back into lockdown.
People still aren't wearing masks.

Jetstream

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Our school district has had to cancel school on Tuesday this week, and several following Monday's to alleviate staffing shortages caused by Omicron outbreaks.
And they say we don't need to go back into lockdown.
People still aren't wearing masks.
We hit Stage 5 in our county recently and nobody was wearing a mask in the burrito place I got dinner at except me and the staff.

It was charming.

Acmegamer

Legendary Member
Reaction score
We hit Stage 5 in our county recently and nobody was wearing a mask in the burrito place I got dinner at except me and the staff.

It was charming.
I'm not surprised. Our wilful collective stupid in this country is slowly destroying us. ((sigh)) Mentally I've just given up and do my own thing and hope to survive the stupidity.

EmperorNorton

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Legitimate upside to Covid:

I had a Jury Summons for Jan 10th. I completely forgot about it. Like, My brain just, glossed over it and forgot I had gotten it until today.

I just looked up and the juries for Jan 7th-Jan 21st were cancelled in my county due to covid spikes. So I'm not going to be held in contempt, wooo.

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
Legitimate upside to Covid:

I had a Jury Summons for Jan 10th. I completely forgot about it. Like, My brain just, glossed over it and forgot I had gotten it until today.

I just looked up and the juries for Jan 7th-Jan 21st were cancelled in my county due to covid spikes. So I'm not going to be held in contempt, wooo.
I got a summons in Feb of 2020. I asked to push it out 12 months figuring it all he fine by then. They forgot and asked me in December for a February trial. Pushed it out another 12 but that's all I can do.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com