The what the hell you actually look like thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Any given thread has reached its apogee once assless chaps enter the conversation. It's a mic drop moment.

Is that just the mention of assless chaps? Or does it require someone in the Pub's membership to post a pic (note to everyone: Please don't!) with the aforementioned chaps?

<Assless chaps pics in...5...4...3...>

Is that just the mention of assless chaps? Or does it require someone in the Pub's membership to post a pic (note to everyone: Please don't!) with the aforementioned chaps?

<Assless chaps pics in...5...4...3...>
My favourite caption of an assless chap says "I just ate two bowls of chili"...:shade:

Grrr assless is redundant with chaps!

Grrr assless is redundant with chaps!
images

False. This chap ain't assless.

It seems that beards are perhaps more common amongst male gamers than in the general population.
I may have to grow one again to keep up :grin:

Last edited:
It seems that beards are more common amongst male gamers than in the general population.
This may or may not correlate to the possession by those male gamers of double chins hidden, like the wizard, behind the curtain of their facial hair.

My beard grows fast (around 3 days), so I often have one out of laziness

It seems that beards are perhaps more common amongst male gamers than in the general population.
You and me are bucking the trend, though:thumbsup:!

(I do sometimes sport stubble, though:shade:).

This may or may not correlate to the possession by those male gamers of double chins hidden, like the wizard, behind the curtain of their facial hair.
My beard definitely makes up for the lack of chin and evergrowing throat. I swear, without it I look like a frog.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back