The what the hell you actually look like thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Jesus! You're rich too!?!

Serious note: what clan tartan is that? My family is Stewart of Appin, but I don't have the funds for the full get up...yet!
Douglas Modern, I also have a lighter weight Douglas Modern, heavyweight Douglas Ancient, heavyweight Douglas Weathered, Heavyweight Douglas Grey, Murray of Atholl Weathered, a Navy Blue canvas modern style, a heavy weight black denim modern style, and a modern kilt made from the the same high end cotton of many dress pants.

Take your pick!

Attachments

• SimonFaceSpiderling.jpg
    SimonFaceSpiderling.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3
  • SimonFaceRB.jpg
    SimonFaceRB.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 2
  • SimonFaceBookWyrm.jpg
    SimonFaceBookWyrm.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
  • SimonFaceAldryami.jpg
    SimonFaceAldryami.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 3
  • SimonFace01032022.jpg
    SimonFace01032022.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 3
  • simonFaceTOH.jpg
    simonFaceTOH.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 3
  • simonfacewizard.jpg
    simonfacewizard.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2
I can hardly bear looking at pics of myself, let alone unnecessarily exposing other people to them.

60v0ap.gif
I feel that so much!

That is a magnificent fucking moustache good sir, huzzah. :thumbsup:
After shaving my beard a couple years ago, I decided to rock this one. It... didn't go over very well with the wife, and thus was short-lived.

dacc04.jpeg

(I know the kid isn't wearing a seat belt we were literally driving to the end of my block to check the mail please don't call CPS he's fine)

After shaving my beard a couple years ago, I decided to rock this one. It... didn't go over very well with the wife, and thus was short-lived.

dacc04.jpeg

(I know the kid isn't wearing a seat belt we were literally driving to the end of my block to check the mail please don't call CPS he's fine)
I think he's as disturbed about it as your wife was. That or he needs miralax.

dacc04.jpeg

Sure, sure what's the kid got in his cup, whiskey?

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back