Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Majestic

Reaction score
Those Lord of the Rings as D&D videos are great!

I'd never seen them until coming across them here yesterday. And then less than 24 hours ago they dropped the Return of the King one!

Silent Green

Legendary Member
Reaction score
BTW: Could someone sell pieces in the style of, say, the Hildebrandts today or would the studios sue their pants off because it doesn't look like in Teh Movies? It's probably a moot point anyway, because they'd need a license and the license would define the look.

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Reaction score
BTW: Could someone sell pieces in the style of, say, the Hildebrandts today or would the studios sue their pants off because it doesn't look like in Teh Movies? It's probably a moot point anyway, because they'd need a license and the license would define the look.

I have a friend who sells Tolkien themed paintings. AFAIK, he's never had an issue. It falls under the umbrella of "fanwork" that isn't worth the Tolkien Estate's time or finances to pursue I imagine.

David Johansen

Legendary Member
Reaction score
R.4844826ca0f2e0ad49d16df19f4363a2

David Johansen

Legendary Member
Reaction score
It's Ralpartha's Imperial Dragon, limited edition piece. I've always thought the inspiration was so obvious that it should have come with a hobbit figure.

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
A well done of Bakshi's Lord of the Rings that also includes a good look at his early, more aesthetically successful films like Heavy Traffic.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com