The Tolkien Mega-Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Huh, those are a lot more human-like, or perhaps I should say giant-like, than Ents are usually depicted.
Probably closer to the book, though. There's a line I think often gets forgotten where Merry and Pippin aren't even sure if the bark is supposed to be skin or clothing, and the most tree-like references about the hair come across more as similes.

Right? And every time I see him I'm still expecting him to do something funny.

Yeah, same here...just waiting for the ball to drop.

It was like when I was a kid watching Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf for the first time and spent the whole movie waiting for someone to turn into a werewolf...

Yeah, same here...just waiting for the ball to drop.

It was like when I was a kid watching Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf for the first time and spent the whole movie waiting for someone to turn into a werewolf...

I know someone who went to "The Vagina Monologues" thinking it was "The Virginia Monologues." He was expecting a sort of 'Mark Twain Tonight' performance featuring Washington and Jefferson...

Oh, I don't know why he's charging
And doing it alone
I guess he's got his reasons
But I just don't want to know'em
'Cos for twenty-four hours
He's been raving like a loon 'bout Frodo.

So, the gamer in me's gotta ask, with the fellowship fighting along side a space marine, how did the orcs get into close combat in the first place and if he's out of ammo, why is he still aiming it at the enemy?

So, the gamer in me's gotta ask, with the fellowship fighting along side a space marine, how did the orcs get into close combat in the first place and if he's out of ammo, why is he still aiming it at the enemy?
Umm, Blood Angel... Bolters are for making cool John Wick shots in melee.

main-qimg-5527284b30e0cc55ef3fb2671e3631d6-lq

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back