Traveller 2022 Update and Limited Edition Release

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I'd say if using it for ideas that T5 will have that. They really are more a design engine, and yes not casual gamer friendly. They can read more like a technical manual, dense but a lot there. The design systems are really not all that tied to the game mechanics so are adaptable to other systems.
Thanks... so it's seems both is the right answer.

This is what I'm looking at getting for T5...

Amazon product

Is that the best version to pick up?

Thanks... so it's seems both is the right answer.

This is what I'm looking at getting for T5...

Amazon product

Is that the best version to pick up?

That's the most recent version of T5, the 3-book set. The original KS version (5.0) was a single volume, which I kind of like, in that sort of "university textbook" sort of way. T5.10 never came out in hardcover (it was a single .pdf) and there's been some edits and changes in the 'T5.11' that became the 3-book set, but nothing outright removed iirc.

Thank you for saying so.

Over the years I became a little disenchanted with the way things were going in general in the hobby gaming business, so tried to make some changes with the way we did things here at Mongoose. Over the past few years, that has borne fruit - no little amount of my time is spent figuring out how to make life better for the people working here. The effect of that, and giving them freer reign on things like art budgets, has (I hope) properly elevated Traveller and Sea of Thieves. Paranoia is the next to get that treatment.

Anyway, just a long winded way of me saying thank you for noticing!
Hey Matt, welcome to the Pub! I hope Traveller keeps selling big, but please...

More Deus Vult! :angel:

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back