Traveller: Library Data (and out-of-character thread)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
sUbemxPYxBfd2D7F48zdHvyB_hqg4YotMNIqHl5Q1to.gif

Last edited:
BTW, yes, I am trying to get Navuluri to hire us to deal with his enemies. Why not?

Liked the touch with the vagrants. There's something cool about such regular street life when there are jump starships and that in the skys above them.

I doubt vagrants will go away just because there are skyships. In fact, it's full of them in the novels where Dumarest's handle is coming from...with the main PC protagonist often starting in said situation himself (when the author decides to be lenient towards him, that is).

And I really like the crash. Let's give the autorities a way to close some of those case they might try hanging on us!
After all, Navuluri was shot by a bullet, and I think there was no exit wound, so the murder weapon is still in their car.

Anyone else find it ironic that in Traveller you've become an outlaw gang while in Boot Hill you're law-abiding citizens (so far)? :hehe:

Anyone else find it ironic that in Traveller you've become an outlaw gang while in Boot Hill you're law-abiding citizens (so far)? :hehe:
Give us time. ...

Now that you mention it, it is funny...:grin:

But I only find the first part ironic. My experience with Westerns is heavily geared towards tales of lawmen:wink:!

I expected Adventure 8!

It amuses me to no end how in less than 24 hours you've gone from retired military personnel to potential mercenaries to kidnappers, thieves, murderers, and possible drug smugglers. Where did it all go right? :hehe:

It amuses me to no end how in less than 24 hours you've gone from retired military personnel to potential mercenaries to kidnappers, thieves, murderers, and possible drug smugglers. Where did it all go right? :hehe:
At Mama's, I believe:smile:.

Spaceport dropoff I believe.

Spaceport dropoff I believe.
I recognize the error of my previous ways and would like to amend my previous statement in support of this idea, instead:grin:!

If Trip is too aggressive for folks just let me know and I'll time him down. I just figure we're already in for so many crimes at this point he's kind of losing it and someone being a jackass with a gun in their face dealing with clearly criminals is just bound to be trouble at this point.

Not sure if you're just addressing your fellow players, but it doesn't bother me if you feel that's the psychology of Trip.

Addressing everyone since everyone is playing.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back