Tunnels & Trolls - The Isle of Darksmoke OOC

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Zala Whitfoot

Level 2 Female Hobbit Rogue AP: 1,247
Height: 3'2", Weight: 112 lbs.

ST: 7 (10), IQ: 11, LK: 12, CON: 34, DEX: 22, CHR: 11, SPD: 8

Adds: 8 (10), Missile Adds: 18 (20)
Wt. Possible: 1,000 Wt. Carried: 705

Languages: Hobbit (native language), Common (barely)

Equipment
Warm dry clothing & pack
Provisions/two days
Delver's pack
Silk rope, 50 ft
Lockpicks
Ring-joined plate (7)
Short sword (3+0)
Haladie (2d+4)
Staff sling (3d+0)
Pouch w/100 stones
Magnetic compass
Riding pony w/tack
55 GP, 7 SP, 5 CP

Magic Items

Emerald Spider Brooch - adds +3 to STR.

No one ever gives you anything for free. If they do, there's strings attached. Zala learned that early on in the shire she grew up in. Her upbringing wasn't always easy, but that just made her tough, tougher than she looks. Others often had more than she did, so sometimes she took a little of what they had for themselves. Often, they had so much they didn't even miss what she took. Eventually she dared too much, and had to leave the shire rather hastily, losing herself for a bit among the humans who occupied the nearby city of Baru-Kesh, knowing just enough of their tongue to get by. Humans often treated her kind as children (even if not consciously), which was okay with her - being underestimated has its uses. Behind her pleasant smile lies an amoral heart. Still, she gets lonely sometimes, and would not be adverse to companions who would accept her as she is. In any case, things are getting a bit hot at the moment, so it's time to move on, and find somewhere else to ply her talents and score some more coin. She has recently fallen in with a group seeking to plunder the fabled Isle of Darksmoke...

1ddb76fd42bac3e68774ce4863c431f3.png

(adventures completed: A Day in Baru-Kesh)

So if I understand things correctly, we should feed some gold to Midnight Cloudbite so they can learn some second level spells, and in return Midnight teaches our rogues some useful 1st level magics to have as backup?

So if I understand things correctly, we should feed some gold to Midnight Cloudbite so they can learn some second level spells, and in return Midnight teaches our rogues some useful 1st level magics to have as backup?

Looks like Midnight Cloudbite has purchased all of his spells. All that remains is for him to teach the Ro- er, Connoisseurs, by spending the necessary STR points, and charging whatever he likes.

So, this is the final roster:

Silverlion Silverlion as Midnight Cloudbite, Fairy Wizard

Stan Stan as Sally Stonewall, Dwarf Warrior

Dumarest Dumarest as Bravo Holesquatter, Hobbit Connoisseur

Bunch Bunch, as Rublehead the Unwise, Human Warrior

Tulpa Girl Tulpa Girl, as Bera Ashegart, Dwarven Warrior
~and~
Zala Whitfoot, Hobbit Rogue

Silverlion Silverlion , did Midnight ever end up drinking those potions? I dunno if you saw, but I'm OK with it. Also, Does Midnight have any armor? Up to you, but IMO Fairy Armor weights can be divided by 10, as well as necessary STR for armor (divide up or down as mathematically appropriate). I don't see why a Fairy would need to be as strong as a human to wear Fairy-sized armor. Just know that being too heavy means you can't fly, and also, losing STR (temporarily) from casting spells might make it difficult for you to carry stuu. But you will likely be carried by another party member. Or an owl. Did you decide to buy the owl?

And, Bunch Bunch , you are keeping Rublehead at Level 1, correct? And, what weapons does he have?

Last edited:
Okay, first post up in the PBP sub.

Please make sure all characters are finalized. Gear, spells, etc. Thanks for playing, see you there!

I never saw the question about armor, I wear Lamellar armor (marking that on the sheet)

1cec7aa5207b4de8cc04c240055e127f.jpg

So updated:
Midnight Cloudbite
ST: 10, IQ: 15, LK: 22
CON: 8, DEX: 22, CHR: 27
SPD: 14,
Adds: +23, Missile Adds: +29
Level: 3 XP: 3012

Wt. Possible: 1000lbs, Wt. Carried: 33.11 lbs
Languages:
Elven (native language), Common Tongue, Dwarvish,
Other (Avians)

981 Gp (after I bought my staff this is what I had so I will outfit the party with gear if they like, I've no use for carrying this much stupid crazy loot.)

Deluxe Staff (2d+23) Wt: .3
Common Sling (2d+29) Wt: .1
Pouch of 100 Stones Wt: .5
Poignard (2d+23) Wt: .1
Warm Dry Clothing and Pack: .1
Calf High Boots: .2
Provisions (10 days): 2
Torches (10): .1

Two Emeralds set in a piece "Jewelry" (I'm going to define this if you're alright with it?)

Best male Goth fairy I could find. I'd draw it otherwise he need's some nice dark clothes. :grin:

I suppose I could have given a better description of The Seven Curses.. materials used in construction, etc. My bad, y'all.

Would it be better for everyone's immersion if I spoilered the separate convos happening right now?

y'all waiting on me, or just busy? No hurry, I remember Dumarest Dumarest saying he's be busy. Just let me know when you're ready to proceed, y'all. And I'm checking up on myself, here, not on y'all...

y'all waiting on me, or just busy? No hurry, I remember Dumarest Dumarest saying he's be busy. Just let me know when you're ready to proceed, y'all. And I'm checking up on myself, here, not on y'all...
I posted Bravo's reply to the Baron today.
Would it be better for everyone's immersion if I spoilered the separate convos happening right now?
Doesn't matter to me as I am disregarding any posts that Bravo would not be privy to. He's off in the corner trying to get a job and has no idea what the others are up to at the moment aside from retching and fainting or whatever he's seeing in his peripheral vision.

Sorry for being MIA y'all. Will resume normal posting tomorrow. Thank you all.

Hey, gang, having surgery tomorrow. See you as soon as I can. Sorry for the lag.

*fingers crossed*

Hope everything goes smoothly, Gringnr.

Dang, blue skies and green lights to you.

Hey, y'all, thanks for your patience, I'mma aim to be up and running (figuratively, lol) over the weekend. See you then!

We're back in business, y'all. Thanks for your patirnce. I apologize for the wait...

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back