Underrated Divinity game

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

MFTN

Pubber
Reaction score
Hi dear RPG players.. I have question. Have you played ever Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga(Developer's Cut)?

Hi dear RPG players.. I have question. Have you played ever Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga(Developer's Cut)? If you played what do you think about this game?

I want to write my thoughts about game. I think this game is best Dragon Themed RPG ever for me and one of my favourite game.Why? okay this game have not best of the best gameplay,combat mechanics or story. But..... D2: DKS have one uniqual thing;become the dragon,battle with dragons.. When I ask about this game in RPG groups or to any RPG fans they don't know about this game..it is strange

Last edited:
Is that a video game? You may have strayed into the wrong pub there, partner. We only play both kinds of game here: Dungeons and Dragons.

Stand in front of a mirror and say "@#++₺(ajsjjjsjs12234" three times, I dare you.

PS: This post made more sense at the time it was originally submitted. You had to be there.

Last edited:
Is that a video game? You may have strayed into the wrong pub there, partner. We only play both kinds of game here: Dungeons and Dragons.
Thanks for information but sorry I thought this was for RPG video games.So we cannot share about RPG video games?

Stand in front of a mirror and say "@#++₺(ajsjjjsjs12234" three times, I dare you.

PS: This post made more sense at the time it was originally submitted. You had to be there.
Sorry for that.. that was mistake I don't know how I did it)

Is this Divinity II: Original Sin or an entirely different game? I liked the first Divnity game but got a bit burned out on the isometric crpg format as I had recently completed the original Baldur's Gate.

Agree.. actually need a good remake but probably Larian Studios will release next game as isometric..
Sorry, I was commenting on the random assortment of letters, numbers and punctuation that temporarily infected your post. Now it’s just a failed attempt at humour (not my first if you listen to my wife and son).

Is this Divinity II: Original Sin or an entirely different game? I liked the first Divnity game but got a bit burned out on the isometric crpg format as I had recently completed the original Baldur's Gate.
Divinity 2: Developer's Cut is not original sin or not like original sin. Unlike Original Sin this is not isometric. Same universe but gameplay, style and timeline is different.. I recommend to play..

Sorry, I was commenting on the random assortment of letters, numbers and punctuation that temporarily infected your post. Now it’s just a failed attempt at humour (not my first if you listen to my wife and son).
Oh okay then.. Man I really don't know how that happened

Divinity 2: Developer's Cut is not original sin or not like original sin. Unlike Original Sin this is not isometric. Same universe but gameplay, style and timeline is different.. I recommend to play..

I don't have any issues with isometric per se, just like to mix up my video game styles. Plan on revisiting and playing a load of the isometric crpgs I missed as I do tend to dig that format.

Somehow never heard of this DII: Developer's Cut. Looks cool. Here is a short promo video if anyone hasn't seen it.

Last edited:
I don't have any issues with isometric per se, just like to mix up my video game styles. Plan on revisiting and playing a load of the isometric crpgs I missed as I do tend to dig that format.

Someone never heard of this DII: Developer's Cut. Looks cool. Here is a short promo video if anyone hasn't seen it.

I played isometric Divinity games. Even I started from first game when I met with Divinity series for the first time.
After playing D2:Ego Draconis(first part of Developer's Cut) I prefer not to play isometric. but I was very interested in their story because the universe of Divinity is interesting and beautiful.
There is another video if you want to watch. There is combat system of warrior + ranger class in this video..

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back