Painting/Inspiration Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
50921859843_9120e63a46_o.png

50921859818_d65e89c96d_o.png

50922544341_7f4ee0eb93_o.png

50922544171_95fd35dc07_o.png

50922671477_7711545365_o.png

TristramEvans TristramEvans do you have a reference for who painted the NMM mini?

I shared that image with some friends, and one remarked that it was so good that they questioned whether it was real. I'm curious to track down the artist so I can point to some evidence and say this shit is authentic.

Non-metallic-Jesus-Christ. I cannot stop looking at that.
It's ridiculously good. I found myself zooming in and poring over the details as it just fries my brain trying to work out how someone can paint NMM that well.

That mini is gorgeous. I dabble in NMM and source lighting, but that is the masterclass right there, especially given how teeny-tiny the fig actually is.

TristramEvans TristramEvans do you have a reference for who painted the NMM mini?

I shared that image with some friends, and one remarked that it was so good that they questioned whether it was real. I'm curious to track down the artist so I can point to some evidence and say this shit is authentic.

It was painted by Michal Pisarski

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Last edited:
It was painted by Michal Pisarski

View attachment 30390

View attachment 30391
Alright, at this point I don't think someone painted it. They shrunk a live person and encased them in some kind of resin.

It's an amazing piece. Probably took 80 years to paint the one figure but the results are amazing.

I've heard quotes from golden demon winners in the 400-500 hours for a single fig range. I don't have time for that, even if I had the patience, which I also don't. I'm glad someone does though!

Still a damn fine collection!

IIRC, you went big on the Battlesystems terrain?

Yes! Very happy with it. I've supplemented it with some similiar products done by a Russian company.

That's awesome. It reminds me of a couple of test figs I did when I was considering doing a classic black and white monster-movie-themed undead army.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back