Painting/Inspiration Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Ok, that's awesome. Where is from? Kinda want a Sam the Elf hero statue now.
No idea sadly. It popped up in my FB feed and I snipped it for the paint job without reading rhe deets. Heres the post...

That is a great table. I like the vertical depth and the mix of fixed and moveable elements.

Wait! They're not little blobs with giant shoulder pads anymore? Too bad my vision has gone to shit, as those look like they'd actually be *fun* to paint...as opposed to the little blobs... :-/
The new Primaris Marine sculpts are glorious, and indeed bigger than previous marines.

They remind me of "true-scale" marines people used to try to convert to a few years ago.

Here's a side by side comparison:

View attachment 56572

While my Space Marines are busy, uh, taking over my attic space, both of those models seem *way* better than what I had. I looked around for a picture, and I think these are the ones I have (and they all look like this too, btw, except the Terminators, etc):

39674621080_443a599cbf.jpg

While my Space Marines are busy, uh, taking over my attic space, both of those models seem *way* better than what I had. I looked around for a picture, and I think these are the ones I have (and they all look like this too, btw, except the Terminators, etc):

39674621080_443a599cbf.jpg
That looks like a second edition space marine. But maybe from the starter set.
maxresdefault.jpeg

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back