Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Administrator
Reaction score
33657235443_a95ae5819c_c.jpg

34336633121_881dbbaa99_b.jpg

34307257882_e10e7a163f_b.jpg

Where is that big room with the miniatures and buildings in cases lining the walls? I want to go there :smile:

I love this sort of thing. I’ve done some small pieces, and nowhere to this level, and just enjoy the heck out of it. I keep on wanting to do the Conan board game boards in 3d. They did some back in development, and it was just neat to see

Where is that big room with the miniatures and buildings in cases lining the walls? I want to go there :smile:

A quite wealthy fellow's house and private collection unfortunately.

Can't quite tell...is Ronald McDonald supposed to be a collaborator or liberator in those?

Can't quite tell...is Ronald McDonald supposed to be a collaborator or liberator in those?

I don't think there's any liberators. The premise was something like "what if Hitler and Ronald opened a McDonalds franchise in hell?", I'm not sure how that translates to the Ronalds on crosses, though that may be some commentary on corporate advertising replacing religious iconography.

Not sure the 'like' button is the right one for this. :quiet:

The Chapman brothers do a lot of art instillation pieces that are very dark, usually combining themes of WW2 with the infernal. They have another miniatures board that's very similar, even more elaborate, without the McDonalds element called "The End of Fun". They are definitely very dark, but an effective way to encapsulate the scale of horror.

4446-680x453.jpg

jake_dinos01.jpg

getFile-239.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/dec/07/russian-museum-chapman-brothers

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back