Wargames Atlantic Quar

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

David Johansen

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score

That is all.

This was my first exposure to Quar. I think the WA box set falls firmly in the realm of, "These aren't miniatures I need and probably won't buy, but I am 110% glad the small wargaming production houses are at the point where we can see stuff like this in plastic!" for me.

I am, however, still a little bitter that my "monk-robed and -hooded cultists" entry into the big WA survey lost out to Lansknecht Ogres in the finals. Still, got a free box of Lizardmen out of getting so close.

To be fair, I've never purchased any Quar miniatures. The store's needs have exceeded my wants for a decade now. But I carry Wargames Atlantic so this is extra exciting for me.

I appreciate how Wargames Atlantic has been filling out minis gamer wants for a while now with stuff often only available prior to this in metal.

I wouldn't have imagined Quar was one of those things, but now I want some too. Maybe just a squad or so for StarGrave, but still.

I've long appreciated the Quar as fun/cool sculpts... but I only have a few because I won them in some raffle/giveaway.
They have a distinct style that doesn't really fit in with other figures I favor.

I wish someone would re-release the Drantakhs again.

1667861849472.png

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back