Warhammer FRP Humble Bundle

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Baragei

Resident Ignoramus
Reaction score
Hey guys.
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but if anyone is curious about the hubbub that was Warhammer FRP 2nd edition (or missing some select publications) and have pocket change to spare, this is worth a look!

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/warhammer-rpg-books

That's the entire 2e-line and the original 1st edition in pdf for 20 bucks.

Such a fantastic deal and cause. I immediately pulled the trigger whenever I saw the WFRP 1e new PDF was included!

That's a sweet collection for $20.

Yep, good deal on those.
Bought them and downloading.
Worth it just to have a legit PDF of 1e.

Bought. Working on downloading.

I am not sure that I am going to buy this yet, but I am leaning toward "yes."

Personally, a really nice spread of titles - I've got a fair few WFRP2 books already, but at the $15 deal I think roughly 50% of them I don't have. Great deal.

I have most of these, but if their WFRP1 PDF is properly indexed I'll bite.

If you are just dipping your toes into this game, that is a fantastic way to get started.

Hm I got rid of my collection a few years ago. Zweihander has filled that niche. I wonder if any of that material would be of added benefit?

Hm I got rid of my collection a few years ago. Zweihander has filled that niche. I wonder if any of that material would be of added benefit?

Tome of Corruption, Shades of Empire and especially Border Princes are fantastic supplements for the Old World.

Well I have to decide if I actually want this, which I am not yet certain of.
True. For what its worth they're a great read and I've had a lot of inspirationfrom them even in less gonzo games.

However at the end of the day if your not sure it's something you'll enjoy even spending tuppence is a waste.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back