Weirdest RPGs evah

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Wrestling is a noob trap. You don’t actually need to win at wrestling to get the fulfillment of participating in the action, so you don’t need to put many points in it. However, if you don’t put a lot points in napping, you are constantly going to be disturbed and awoken by others. That will make you cranky and nobody will want to cuddle with you. However, the serenity is a Master Napper will draw others in to spoon with you, fulfilling your Cuddle Quota while you sleep.

Don't neglect Cuddling and Wrestling; together, these make up the Triumerate of Needs for...well, there are a lot of qualifiers, apparently.

But where does play wrestling fall on the Cuddling-Wrestling spectrum?

(Also lesbisnakes have personalities modelled on Arthurian knights, apparently.)

For some reason the fact that it's a "Deconstruction of PbTA mechanics " makes it funnier, now I'm interested in the system.

I don't know how, as a purveyor of the odd and obscure corners of our hobby, the existence of this game has slipped my notice until now...

s-l1600.jpg

In all honesty? I imagine it would just be a novelty shelfwarmer.
If I found it cheap enough and thought I might get to play it I might consider, but I have a feeling my wife would roll her eyes at the whole Good Girl Art thing.

(I actually like the early AC Comics before they got ridiculous and overly exaggerated.)

One of the main draws of Low Life for me is just how strange and fun the artwork is.

It's pretty fun post apocalypse where you play the semi evolved forms of cockroaches, boogers, and Twinkies as PCs.
I've heard of this! It sounds like a blast, at least for a one-shot. This thread has been going on so long now that I had to go back and check if some of my favorites had been mentioned. They had. :wink: Still, I'm glad to see more great stuff being added to the thread. This hobby is gloriously weird sometimes, and I love it! (And I still want to play JAGS Wonderland, Metropole Luxury Coffin, and Noumenon, among others. My inbox is open, y'all!)

In all honesty? I imagine it would just be a novelty shelfwarmer.

Actually the system is pretty nifty, from what I recall. It was seriously at least trying to be a legitimate RPG, unlike some of those poser art ones on Drive Thru

Funny thing about the Dallas RPG, it's only weird becasue, contextually, it is so not weird. It is in fact the absence of weirdness that makes it standout among roleplaying games.
I'd actually like to see a retroclone of the Dallas RPG. It could be based on the Arthurian mythos.

I've heard of this! It sounds like a blast, at least for a one-shot. This thread has been going on so long now that I had to go back and check if some of my favorites had been mentioned. They had. :wink: Still, I'm glad to see more great stuff being added to the thread. This hobby is gloriously weird sometimes, and I love it! (And I still want to play JAGS Wonderland, Metropole Luxury Coffin, and Noumenon, among others. My inbox is open, y'all!)

Someone I'd never heard of emailed me out of the blue and asked me if I'd run JAGS Wonderland online for their group. We just completed "Season 2" of the game (it's on YouTube, they stream it):

Low Life: Never owned this one. I know some people go in for really odd characters, but playing a sentient Twinkie isn't something I'd necessarily jump into without a few drinks.

Low Life is amazing. Good times.

Save Mutha Oith!

Last edited:
Someone I'd never heard of emailed me out of the blue and asked me if I'd run JAGS Wonderland online for their group. We just completed "Season 2" of the game
I can't help but feel a bit envious that other people are living the dream.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back