New Member Introductions

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I've lived a fairly active life, martial arts for decades, was a fireman, played tons of sports etc. Hitting 50 was like all the lights on the dashboard came on all at once.
Wait till you hit sixty, then you start blowing smoke, leaking fluids and parts start falling off.

Actually the B12 and not taking it at the same time as Vitamin C is a thing. I'm starting on B12 myself due to the PPI I'm taking which can impede the absorption of B12 and lead to early signs of Dementia being misdiagnosed. As to what happens? Not sure. It could be like crossing the streams in Ghostbusters or that neither are absorbed. ::shrugs::

Thanks. I will start taking my vitamin C later

Thanks. I will start taking my vitamin C later
If your needing to take those, you also might check with your physician as to whether your need vitamin D as well. If so, Magnesium is a good one to take with vitamin D, it helps the vitamin D absorb better. One thing, I guess the magnesium interferes with the Iron absorption, so I know take that in the morning with my breakfast. Love all the juggling of these vitamins and medications. Need a fucking flowchart I swear.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back