New Member Introductions

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Welcome to the Pub James. Yeah, we seem to have attracted quite a few familiar faces :smile:

Nonsense, we don't have nearly enough traffic to have all the jerks.

Howdy! I've been an active poster over at RPG.net for a while now, and I saw good things about the Pub over there, so I thought I'd come by. :smile: I started RPGing with the Holmes basic D&D in '79, though with some long breaks here and there. These days, I'm especially fond of the Doctor Who RPG (I'm kinda crazy into Who ... ) and ICONS supers, and I also like Fate and BRP as generic systems, but really, I'm not that picky - I don't think I've come across an RPG I wouldn't give a try. Looking forward to some fun discussion!

Hey, Theophilus. Glad you made it. :smile:

Endless, me and a few others have been sowing the Subtle Seeds of Subversion at THE GREAT PURPLE SITE, talking about the Pub. Might wanna be ready for a sudden influx of new victi...I mean...members.

Welcome to the Pub, Azazel.

I know what you mean when you say forums get an identity after a while. I appreciate everyone giving this place a fair shot. What I can say is that we encourage members to talk about everything and anything related to gaming. I don't care if the game was made in 1977 or 2017, if it's narrative or simulationist, et cerera et cetera, it's all good here.

Howdy, Folks! :wave:

I suspect you're seeing a bit of an influx because of the RPGPub love from a post on RPG.Net entitled "What are other awesome RPG forums?"... that's how I found my way here.

Always looking for chill places to read and chat about gaming, so... thanks for existing!

Last edited:
Wondered why i saw so many people here earlier. Welcome to all the new posters!

To all the new members:

200w.gif

Thanks for giving us a chance. :smile:

My name is Viktyr. I've been a roleplayer for about twenty-five years now, and have been designing my own games for roughly the same amount of time minus a month. After two and a half decades, I'm finally starting to get a feel that some of my work might even be worth showing to others.

I'm currently running Domino Theory, a Marvel Heroic Roleplaying campaign based on the Exiles series from the early 2000s, and Tales from Cascade City, an urban fantasy/wuxia game in a setting of my own devise using the Barbarians of Lemuria rules. I am playing in a local D&D 3.5 game run by a friend of mine, as an Evil 1st level Aristocrat probably taking Warlock as his first real class.

As for my ongoing projects, I am currently designing both setting and system for Galactic Dragons: Immortal Heroes of the Celestial Aether, a semi-OSR retrowhatever inspired by the desire to blend Dragonfist and Player's Option AD&D without the weight of all of the AD&D cruft. Along the way, it's picked up a number of ideas from Palladium and ICE fantasy RPGs.

I'm also in the process of writing my first novel, set in the same setting as my Tales from Cascade City game.

I suspect you're seeing a bit of an influx because of the RPGPub love from a post on RPG.Net entitled "What are other awesome RPG forums?"... that's how I found my way here.

Me too.

Gamer, musician, HEMA instructor. Moderator on the Hârn forum. I figure after 15 years on rpg.net it was time to branch out. Good to be here.

Me too.

Gamer, musician, HEMA instructor. Moderator on the Hârn forum. I figure after 15 years on rpg.net it was time to branch out. Good to be here.

Welcome to the Pub, Spartan!

Hey there.

I suspect I don't know many people yet. I mostly post on rpggek. Apart from 3rik. Hi 3rik. (It's Abiezer Coppe from over that way).

Hello all! Glad to see another multi-system board springing up, I really like sites like this for finding out what is happening in the wider RPG-world.

The most important question - who's round is it?

Hello all! Glad to see another multi-system board springing up, I really like sites like this for finding out what is happening in the wider RPG-world.

The most important question - who's round is it?

Can never have enough RPG forums!

Welcome to the Pub, dbm.

Reactions: dbm
Endless, me and a few others have been sowing the Subtle Seeds of Subversion at THE GREAT PURPLE SITE, talking about the Pub. Might wanna be ready for a sudden influx of new victi...I mean...members.

Subversion? We hope this place thrives. It looks like it's off to a great start. The more places to talk about games - and the more people talking - the better.

Oh, and, hi!

There are really only two rules: be kind to your fellow poster and no politics!
Looking forward to participating in the site. Is there a more detailed explanation of the rules? I'm wondering if "no politics" means "no right-wing politics" or if applies to SJW politics as well.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back